• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone use there anavar?

michaeljr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would like some reviews before the purchase. Looking to do 50mgs for the first 4 weeks, the bump it up to 75mgs for the last 4 weeks. Along side test e 250 a week. Thank you for your feedback.

Hey Michael !

We have a few reviews in our Anavar , let me try to find them for you..

I just bought 100 a few weeks back. I currently running 100mg day along side 250 -300 mg test cyp/enth. They are tabs and very small so splitting them can be difficult. And they do breakdown a bit as I've seen some of the pills turn into powder. As far as quality I think they are pretty decent. I've put on about 5 or 6 lbs over a few weeks while maintaining a lean physique. Great pumps, increase in strength right away and killer vascularity.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your feedback brother...

I will be trying here soon when my order is in and will keep a log and some pictures for proof!

IML Gear Cream!
Yo for the price, mg, and amount you can't beat Monsters 50/50 pack. I won't use 100 mg though on days I do biceps. The pumps are so ridiculous it hurts.

Back