• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL Euro or Pharmacom?

Jwin

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey I wanted to try out something different. I narrowed it down to PSL Euro line or Pharmacom?

whats the difference between The Pharmacom store here and Basicstero?

Basic is overseas you have to worry about customs seizure pharmacom is domestic which also always costs more $$$ Ive used basic several times very satisfied with quality and delivery speed

Basic is overseas you have to worry about customs seizure pharmacom is domestic which also always costs more $$$ Ive used basic several times very satisfied with quality and delivery speed
Well then you must not be located in the USA because for those of us here in the USA it's the exact opposite of what you're saying: Basicstero has a USA domestic part of their website, and Pharmacom doesn't. I wrote to Pharmacom before I placed my first order with Basicstero, and they assured me that Basicstero is their representative USA domestic source, and that they sell legitimate Pharmacom products and are an authorized distributor. I hope this helps

Basic is the factory store . Pharmacom Store is an authorized reseller.

Basic is the factory store . Pharmacom Store is an authorized reseller.
Are you sure about that? I'm a customer of Basicstero, and I thought it was the other way around. Pharmacom is the one who has the manufacturing videos taken from their factory, and also has their "Pharma Mix" multi-blend compounds. Everything I bought from Basic has the Pharmacom name on it. I've yet to see any product from Basic that has a Basicstero name on it.

Pharmacon. Have done international and domestic. Domestic is of course faster delivery due to no customs hold up but international is much cheaper. If you dont need it in a hurry go international for the $$$ savings.

IML Gear Cream!
Are you sure about that? I'm a customer of Basicstero, and I thought it was the other way around. Pharmacom is the one who has the manufacturing videos taken from their factory, and also has their "Pharma Mix" multi-blend compounds. Everything I bought from Basic has the Pharmacom name on it. I've yet to see any product from Basic that has a Basicstero name on it.

Gdawg was correct......

basic is a dept. right out of the factory and yes they also have a domestic option..

pharmacomstore is is the oldest reseller of pharmacom products and also is the only reseller with access to ship directly from factory like basic.... But we also have warehouses based in EU with 100% shipping rates

Basicstero, Is the best option, You are buying direct from the source
They're also very quick. I always get my pack in 72 hrs. after bitcoin payment. And they keep you in the loop every step of the way with emails to confirm your order, your payment being received, and then also with notification of your order being shipped out which includes the tracking number. After placing 7 orders with the domestic part of the Basicstero webpage, I have never had to once email them to inquire about my order status, nor to request a tracking number like I've had to do with a couple other sources.

Basicstero, Is the best option, You are buying direct from the source
My two cents....I've ordered plenty from both. They are both top notch. Either one fine. What makes the decision for me is the rep. Those people do a lot of the grunt work, and a person may have a favorite rep to work with. I haven't bothered him to bad, but Dema has been a rep that has answered any questions I had.
(sounding like an ass kiss??) lol..

Hey guys Im getting ready to order my comp cut cycle. I recently got some quetionable sp labs gear. It tested kinda off with Roid Test and was short all 3 vials. Very weird.. Are these products real? Has anyone tested them? Please help me out

(sounding like an ass kiss??) lol..
Not at all. There's nothing wrong with giving credit where it's due. That should be common practice, but too often it isn't, and then when someone like you does that, it can go against the usual tide so much that some people can accuse you at times of being "on the take" or being "on the payroll". Nonsense.

Back