• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ephedrine

mr.buffman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for ephedrine my friends!! Also what's the difference between osel and hcl ephedrine??

Not sure the difference. Google may be able to help you. But you can get bronkaid... it's ephedrine OTC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bronkaid is Ephedrine "Sulfate" - 25mg tablets

Primatene Tabs are Ephedrine "HCL". 12.5mg tablets

HCL is the purer form of it

Ephedrine sulfate contains approximately 77% pure ephedrine alkaloid by weight. Therefore, a 25 mg dose of ephedrine sulfate would equal 19.25 mg of active ephedrine.

Ephedrine HCL is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight. That means that 25 mg ephedrine hydrochloride equals 21 mg ephedrine alkaloid. This is .75 mg more Ephedrine than what is provided with Ephedrine Sulfate. So we can conclude that Ephedrine Plus HCL is a more powerful product than Ephedrine Sulfate but the differences are not that great.

From what I see bronkaid is LOADS cheaper than primatene. Through the pharmacy I'm not sure. But bronkaid is relatively cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys. Just finishing ECA Stack in a diet with good results. Now I will have a week of and after i thought to change it to CLEN. Do you know where to buy it online with CC (not bitcoin or Moneygram)

BTW they have Primatene for $14 in Walmart pharmacy - you could buy 2 packages per month.

Back