• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Euro-Pharmacies M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone) live up to the hype?

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ordered some EP M1T a few months ago when I was planning my bulk cycle. I am now 6 weeks into it. (test E 750mg/npp 750mg/mast E 600mg).

I have yet to try M1T but I want to toss it into this cycle before it ends. Anyone who's run it.....is it really as powerful as they hype? Is the mass it brings really THAT explosive and rapid? And would you consider it to be relatively dry or wet gains?

Any insight on this would be great. Just want to know what to expect.

Thanks in advance.

2h87689.jpg

I've always been a little interested in these! I would love to hear the feed back from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yh I'd love to hear your feedback on m1t, I've always been curious about it, similar to SuperDrol? I think TheShadow has ran m1t a couple of times

im interested too although ive heard they can make you lethargic but not sure

I've only ever heard how amazing it was but never tried personally

im interested too although ive heard they can make you lethargic but not sure
​Yes that seems to be common. I really can't afford lethargy to any degree at this point in my life so if that occurs I'll have to abandon ship.

I ran the EP M1T up to 30mg ED for 4 weeks.

I've ran
10mg for 4 weeks
20mg for 4 weeks
30mg for 4 weeks

30mg was way too strong. I felt terribly lethargic all the time.
20mg was tolerable but I wasn't exactly comfortable.
10mg was the sweet spot!!

I ran the EP M1T up to 30mg ED for 4 weeks.

I've ran
10mg for 4 weeks
20mg for 4 weeks
30mg for 4 weeks

30mg was way too strong. I felt terribly lethargic all the time.
20mg was tolerable but I wasn't exactly comfortable.
10mg was the sweet spot!!
​Damn....that low of a dose was enough for substantial gains? I suppose it would be wise to start at 10mg anyways and possibly work up to 20 or 30. But that's good to know that it doesn't take much.

I ordered some EP M1T a few months ago when I was planning my bulk cycle. I am now 6 weeks into it. (test E 750mg/npp 750mg/mast E 600mg).

I have yet to try M1T but I want to toss it into this cycle before it ends. Anyone who's run it.....is it really as powerful as they hype? Is the mass it brings really THAT explosive and rapid? And would you consider it to be relatively dry or wet gains?

Any insight on this would be great. Just want to know what to expect.

Thanks in advance.

2h87689.jpg
I have no idea of the quality of the psl brand of methyl test but I've never heard that methyl test brings huge size gains like you're saying. It's more for strength gains without much weight gain, powerlifters love it because it increases aggression, increases strength but little weight gain so they can make weight while increasing strength. Methyl test is a drug, as a bodybuilder, I never had any desire to use. It's usefullness for asthetic reasons is very limited. If you want to ramp up muscle gains with an oral it's anadrol or dbol hands down.

I have no idea of the quality of the psl brand of methyl test but I've never heard that methyl test brings huge size gains like you're saying. It's more for strength gains without much weight gain, powerlifters love it because it increases aggression, increases strength but little weight gain so they can make weight while increasing strength. Methyl test is a drug, as a bodybuilder, I never had any desire to use. It's usefullness for asthetic reasons is very limited. If you want to ramp up muscle gains with an oral it's anadrol or dbol hands down.
I believe you're mixing up methyl test with methyl-1-test. The "1" makes all the difference. It's been long known as a very potent mass gainer....just wanted to get some first hand experience because I also have superdrol, anadrol and dbol on hand and was deciding on which one to add.

IML Gear Cream!
I believe you're mixing up methyl test with methyl-1-test. The "1" makes all the difference. It's been long known as a very potent mass gainer....just wanted to get some first hand experience because I also have superdrol, anadrol and dbol on hand and was deciding on which one to add.
Oh, OK it's methyltest but modified in some way. Sorry I was commenting on plain methyltest test. So, could you tell me what was done to change the effects so much?? If all this is on point I may try it.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Oh, OK it's methyltest but modified in some way. Sorry I was commenting on plain methyltest test. So, could you tell me what was done to change the effects so much?? If all this is on point I may try it.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Sure bro. What they did was take the methyl test and stuck a "1" in the middle.

Lol sorry man I wish I knew the actual science behind it. Please forgive my shit ass joke.

All I know is a single molecular alteration in any compound can change its properties completely. Superdrol for example....its chemical name is methyldrostanolone. It's literally methylated masteron. We all know masteron is not a mass builder by any means but superdrol certainly is.

Sure bro. What they did was take the methyl test and stuck a "1" in the middle.

Lol sorry man I wish I knew the actual science behind it. Please forgive my shit ass joke.

All I know is a single molecular alteration in any compound can change its properties completely. Superdrol for example....its chemical name is methyldrostanolone. It's literally methylated masteron. We all know masteron is not a mass builder by any means but superdrol certainly is.

Lol, no I get it we aren't scientists. Maybe I'll give it a shot though sounds interesting for sure.

Think I'm going to put an order in for these, not to run any time soon as staying off orals for a while after these drols but just to have in my stash!

Back