• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ostarine

anaheim

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I use Ostarine 20mg per day when I am off cycle of anabolics(sometimes up to 3 months at a time) and this has been very effective for retaining muscle and staying lean. I am going to run blood work next time I run Ostarine and check how it effects my lipids, a well know and respected endo I know just recently told me the blood work from the patients he has under his care who have used Ostarine have had lipid values that look like the person has been on winstrol and that made me uneasy to say the least. Anyone have their blood work prior to and after running Ostarine? He also said it could also have something to do with the purity of the raws and where they(the companys) are getting them from. It just seems he is seeing the same thing and these people all where using different companys some capsule some liquid ect so I am just wondering if anyone else has heard anything else?

Back