• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bayer Anadrol

Chad_Frazier

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have any of you actually seen or used actual Bayer anadrol? I have not once ever seen them for sale anywhere. So I'm assuming any of them floating around out there are fugazi.

Sent from my Pixel XL

I ask because I've recently seen them floating around.

Sent from my Pixel XL

I just used bayer anadrol recently from a aussie lab. It was legit anadrol, whether or not it was bayer raws not sure. But it was damn good.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I didn't think they made anadrol. Interesting I saw Bayer var running around about a year ago.

I didn't think they made anadrol. Interesting I saw Bayer var running around about a year ago.
I just looked at the list. It was bayer proviron, the anadrol was lab made. My bad.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Anadrol®-50 is a registered trademark of Alaven™ Pharmaceutical which I believe now is Meda Pharmaceutical

IML Gear Cream!
Anadrol®-50 is a registered trademark of Alaven™ Pharmaceutical which I believe now is Meda Pharmaceutical
So does that mean Bayer doesn't make it? I know sometimes numerous pharma companies make the same stuff.

Sent from my Pixel XL

So does that mean Bayer doesn't make it? I know sometimes numerous pharma companies make the same stuff.

Sent from my Pixel XL
I don't believe Bayer makes Anadrol... Unimed pharmaceuticals and A turkish brand Anapolan are others...

I don't believe Bayer makes Anadrol... Unimed pharmaceuticals and A turkish brand Anapolan are others...
I think you are right because by now after many years and being involved in places,things and forums I would of seen it by now.

Sent from my Pixel XL

Back