• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

first time

37feel75

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone. This is my first time on here. I already made a post earlier but cannot find where it went. So I am stating all over. anyone that has knowledge of Testosterone E please let me know. Thanks

Last edited:
What about Test Enanthate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been hitting the weights 5 days a week and working full time and I am just completely exhausted every day. My doctor told me that I need to take test injections because I have very low test count. My medical insurance does not cover this and it is extremely expensive out of pocket. A buddy told me that I can get test online and it is better than the shit the doctors will be giving me and will help me increase muscle gain and weight loss. I have wanted to start a cycle for some time now but would like to know what is the best test to start with and how much I should take?

What are your stats? Age, height weight body fat %? What is your diet like? Need this info to better help you

Thank you for taking the time to help. I appreciate it. I am 37 , 6'0 , 195 lbs. I am not sure about the body fat percentage. I would think somewhat high in body fat. I am not a fat dude but I got a belly and some fat on my sides but I am looking to change all that. I am a vegetarian, I eat a lot of oatmeal, tofu, pasta, pizza, beans and rice. I take a whey protein every day. I also have a bit of a sweet tooth, that's probably were the belly came from. Does this help??

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Aboard

Hey thank you everyone for the welcome. If anyone has any information regarding my situation, I would appreciate all the insight I can get. I am looking at different websites to order test but there are so many different types I don't know what one to pick. I also am a little worried about the legitimacy of these sites. If anyone has a recommendation that would be great. Thanks again.

Hey thank you everyone for the welcome. If anyone has any information regarding my situation, I would appreciate all the insight I can get. I am looking at different websites to order test but there are so many different types I don't know what one to pick. I also am a little worried about the legitimacy of these sites. If anyone has a recommendation that would be great. Thanks again.

You don't need to be looking at websites cuz your on one and everything is right here in front of your face man. Take some time and look through the site

Back