• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What happened to International Anabolics???

Got kicked off the board

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

They faked a SIMEC report and were removed.

There were many issues before that though. Possible infections from their products as well as mislabeled product.

Moldy gear as well lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Moldy gear as well lol

We need to put together a comprehesive list as this gets asked frequebtly.

Moldy
Infectious
Under dosed
Mislabeled
Faked Reports

Did I miss anything?

Rep lied till he died . XS slob on the bob went down with the ship.

We need to put together a comprehesive list as this gets asked frequebtly.

Moldy
Infectious
Under dosed
Mislabeled
Faked Reports

Did I miss anything?
Extreme pip

The list is shorter if you say what they did right lmao

I don't think he did either.

The list is shorter if you say what they did right lmao

Okay here we go..............

Did I miss anything?

Sickening i was pleased with their gear.Maybe i was lucky 500mg sustan per week +25mg proviron And i got bloods 8310 testosterone i ll post pics not that it matters anymore but maybe i was luckyy.

You forgot the video showing their 'lab'. A lab showing absolutely nothing related to the manufacture of steroids. You forgot Cockslobber stepping down as rep because his rep pay got reduced from $5000 a month to a measly $1000 a month, but came back after making deal with Marcus. Speaking of which... you forgot Marcus' mile long post saying the reason Sherk got an infection was because he wasn't qualified to do a intramuscular injection. There.... I think that covers it.

I heard the were cooking it up breaking bad style. You know in a rv in their underwear. Some top notch shit if you ever wanted to make some sick abscess gains!!!

Get Shredded!
^^^^^^^
Careful.... Walter killed his enemies...

You forgot the video showing their 'lab'. A lab showing absolutely nothing related to the manufacture of steroids. You forgot Cockslobber stepping down as rep because his rep pay got reduced from $5000 a month to a measly $1000 a month, but came back after making deal with Marcus. Speaking of which... you forgot Marcus' mile long post saying the reason Sherk got an infection was because he wasn't qualified to do a intramuscular injection. There.... I think that covers it.

^that

Back