• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Exciting news!!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have some exciting news but you're just going to have to wait until Monday!

;)

Feel the energy?

Looking forward to Monday!

My name is monday. Im here, Let the games begin!

IML Gear Cream!
oh the antici ..................................pation!!! Making us all actually look forward to Monday ... I see what you did there :clapping:

oh the antici ..................................pation!!! Making us all actually look forward to Monday ... I see what you did there :clapping:

Actually a Great point. I can't wait for Monday. God I can't believe I just said that.

I like a good tease

It is monday.

Lol sure is. I set my alarm to find out haha

If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!

It's almost Tuesday depending on your country of origin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
So was the exciting news the 10% off? if so that is good news but I was thinking it was going to be something EPIC! lol :D

So was the exciting news the 10% off? if so that is good news but I was thinking it was going to be something EPIC! lol :D

Oh I got more. Just waiting on details

Oh I got more. Just waiting on details

lol I was just messing with you Vision but if you got more, now that is kick ass, cannot wait for the rest!

Thanks

hmmm..... it IS Monday night already...and while some delay can cause suspense to build up, on the other hand there IS an old story about a boy who cried "wolf" too. Meanwhile, the website is still out of order. So I hope that this news flash includes a new web address.

hmmm..... it IS Monday night already...and while some delay can cause suspense to build up, on the other hand there IS an old story about a boy who cried "wolf" too.

Well said, and not anything more of an update. Better to say nothing then announce something awesome, then to say you have something awesome and announce nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmmm..... it IS Monday night already...and while some delay can cause suspense to build up, on the other hand there IS an old story about a boy who cried "wolf" too. Meanwhile, the website is still out of order. So I hope that this news flash includes a new web address.

What's up bro, the website is still down because your still searching the old one. There is a new domain brother. Www.puritysourcelabs.ru don't say I never did anything for you

PAtience is a virtue fella, now we all know what this means lol

What's up bro, the website is still down because your still searching the old one. There is a new domain brother. Www.puritysourcelabs.ru don't say I never did anything for you

Oh, I didn't know that. I must have missed the thread where that was announced. Thank you.

Back