• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Melanotan 2 and Tanning-

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Melanotan-2
https://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/melanotan-2/

"WES15" for 15% off all Research Chems, Peptides, Sarms

Buy 3 of any One Item, get 1 FREE!!

ⓘⓝⓕⓞⓡⓜⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ
This is a peptide that was initially invented as a defense against skin cancer. Research determined an effective way to reduce skin cancer rates in people would be to induce the body's natural pigmentary system to produce a protective tan prior to UV exposure. The result is extreme tanning capabilities, minus having to tan or be exposed to the sun. Tanning or Sun Exposure will greatly increase the darkness of the tan. The effects are temporary and must be maintained.

MT2 as it is known is an injectable peptide. It can be administered Every other day or every 3rd day and can show to provide sunless tanning. It is very very effective. Potential side effects are temporary red face, temporary nausea and aphrodisiac effects (spontaneous erections in men) Dosages can be as low as 100-200 micrograms It is generally sold in 10mg bottles, so therefore the amount administered is very small. It is generally administered prior to bed time as some users can report temporary flushing or redness in the face and neck area which subsides in 15-30mins.

This has not been approved for use in humans in the United States. (**Disclaimer- This product is not being advertised or sold for the intent of human use, but rather for Research Purposes ONLY**)

16938809_1566236200083785_8767390405326212938_n.jpg

Thanks DQ and TO-

Appreciate the feedback!!!!

I used this last year and it works. I did get the flush face and nausea with every injection. I will say you need to move your injection sites around or you will develop a brown spot about the size of a quarter if not.

Love the stuff, made me very dark in just 3 weeks, I didn't even use the full 10mg and only tanned in a tanning bed like 3 times. Pretty crazy.

People say it increases libido but I didn't notice any increase in libido at all. I did however notice a sense of apathy, was weird. Also if you have a lot of freckles it may darken them a bit if you dose it on the higher side and tan frequently. Personally I only noticed one freckle get darker and it's on my arm so it didn't bother me.

Never had nausea with it as I started the dose very low and worked my way up. Always took it either right before bed or 20 minutes before tanning. I will definitely run it in the future, I still have a 10mg vial.

I used this last year and it works. I did get the flush face and nausea with every injection. I will say you need to move your injection sites around or you will develop a brown spot about the size of a quarter if not.

I've never heard of dark spots at the injection site. Strange

Just ordered some actually. Love the stuff. Helps suppress my appetite.

Love the stuff, made me very dark in just 3 weeks, I didn't even use the full 10mg and only tanned in a tanning bed like 3 times. Pretty crazy.

People say it increases libido but I didn't notice any increase in libido at all. I did however notice a sense of apathy, was weird. Also if you have a lot of freckles it may darken them a bit if you dose it on the higher side and tan frequently. Personally I only noticed one freckle get darker and it's on my arm so it didn't bother me.

Never had nausea with it as I started the dose very low and worked my way up. Always took it either right before bed or 20 minutes before tanning. I will definitely run it in the future, I still have a 10mg vial.

I've never heard of dark spots at the injection site. Strange

I had it for months. I know better now. It was just so easy with a slin pin to hit the same spot.

Thank you guys for the great feedback!! Appreciate it.

Thanks Titan for the order!!! Appreciated and enjoy, would love to hear your feedback as well!!!!

How long would a 10mg vial last if just using a small dose......I wouldn't want to get crazy dark but would want to use it for its intended purpose. I work outside & get filthy for work so other than a spray sun screen (which is a pain in the ass b/c I'll forget it or forget to reapply it).....also,is it safe for long term use?....thanks

IML Gear Cream!
How long would a 10mg vial last if just using a small dose......I wouldn't want to get crazy dark but would want to use it for its intended purpose. I work outside & get filthy for work so other than a spray sun screen (which is a pain in the ass b/c I'll forget it or forget to reapply it).....also,is it safe for long term use?....thanks

I have seen 100mcgs EOD (M, W, F) used successfully. It takes a solid 2-3 weeks to really kick in but at that rate a bottle would last you 30+ weeks.

As for safety, it is really tough to say..Not many long term studies exist. It has been used successfully overseas to treat Skin Cancer.

It is not approved in the US for human use. You can really search out more research/studies on PubMed, you can find various info on the net..but truthfully long term I am not positive anyone knows for 1000% fact.

Anyone have any before and after pics?

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Nevermind. Found a few with a google search.
3b5ee338df80f336c7be04ce9c867b6a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

This is not even a sales pitch.

But I promise you with myself and others..You can get so dark on MT2, that people will question your ethnicity. Especially if you are Italian or dark skinned with the ability to darken naturally. I am german/scottish and I get so dark on MT2, it's insane. Mind you I do tan 2x per week on it, and that makes a big difference. Even if you don't tan you still get dark.

BTW I wanna say my personal dosage was 200mcgs E2 or E3d, I forget how I ran it last.

I also always do it at night bc I get red in the face...like bright red. I initially get mild nausea but after a few shots that subsides.

If it important not to go too high. I Would not recommend starting over 100-300mcgs for anyone. If you do too much at once, you can literally wake up the next day with dozens of dark spots (temporary) all over. Especially in the face. I made this mistake myself years back and the next day I had like 20-30 "freckles" on my face. LOL. It did wear away after a few days and I immediately lowered my dosage substantially. More is not better with this. You have to experiment with what works best for you.

Don't forget to mention the boners

mt2 ia good shit. dosing is very mis understood.
you dont need to load . just shoot 2ml of bacto water in a bottle. draw back to the 10 mark on slin pin.
take 15 min before you get some sun. thats it..
you can can fill pins with 3 or 4 does and freeze them.
just un thaw the pin and use mutliple times .
works like a charm

This is not even a sales pitch.

But I promise you with myself and others..You can get so dark on MT2, that people will question your ethnicity. Especially if you are Italian or dark skinned with the ability to darken naturally. I am german/scottish and I get so dark on MT2, it's insane. Mind you I do tan 2x per week on it, and that makes a big difference. Even if you don't tan you still get dark.
This is totally true. I got so dark one time people were asking me if I had any Hispanic family. True story. I'm normally pasty white, I looked like I was Mexican or Latin American. It was crazy

im glad this thread is up because I have a question. I got 2 or 3 small white spots on my back from last summers "sun" damage. would mt2 restore pigment or would I just tan and still have my white spots on my back..

Get Shredded!
im glad this thread is up because I have a question. I got 2 or 3 small white spots on my back from last summers "sun" damage. would mt2 restore pigment or would I just tan and still have my white spots on my back..

no chances are they will stay white and possibly stand out more

Just ordered four vials. Used the Wes discount code. I normally tan pretty well can't wait to see what this will do for me.

Thank you guys for the feedback and support, very much appreciated.

Anyone ever has any questions, issues, you name it..simply PM me. I usually respond within 24 hours.

Would love to hear anyone elses experiences :)

^^ bump

Weird, I got no libido increase from it.

Dark as fuck though. I was also on Tren so my libido might have been maxed out already.

This stuff works too well it can turn you black, literally black

I agree..

Works amazing

Guys TY for the orders..we sold out of it at the moment, but we are taking orders still and the orders should be shipping within 3-5 business days!!!

Back