• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Somatropin or ansomone?

Dark Knight89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup guys? So I'm going to run hgh for the first time. Planning about 6 months but it may go longer depending on certain factors. Anyways, I wanted to get some input/advice about the brand to use. From everything I have heard and read the humatrope pens are the best. However, they are expensive and more importantly than that... DG is out of stock lol. So that brings me to my question...from what I have read somatropin is a Canadian company, and I know ansomone is Chinese. I have heard it is wise to be cautious of these Chinese gh brands because they are often underdoses (even the pharmaceutical ones from what I have heard). Would people with experience with these brands please provide some insight on guidance on which one is of higher quality? Or should I not get either and hold off until I find some humatrope? Thanks in advance for the input, guys!

Personally never used either one but i understand the chinese fear but ansomone from DG is not counterfeit and codes will check out. Either product is a good choice. Personally ive used another source but DG is TOP NOTCH

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bob is correcting in saying they are both legit products. I've used both (on Ansomone now) and the only difference I've noticed is with the Ansomone I retain less water than with the Somatropin. I also noticed more sides with the Somatropin, mainly hand stiffness.

Would you see an issue with splitting 3 months on each? Is gh kind of like test in a sense that "test is test"?

I have to ansomone but I have never tried to somatropin so idk if it's any better or not. Ansomone is legit though it seems. Getting carpel tunnel feeling in 2.5 iu a day

Back