• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Iron Addicts Gym Raided in Miami

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
phuckin junks....:coffee:

IDK how big or small this guy's gear operation was, and I've never been on his website, but I sure hope this isn't going to become a trend in the USA. Like I said in a thread that I started a little while ago, although I like our new Pres, I really wonder if his proposed war on narcotic drugs, (which I believe is justified) doesn't spill over and catch the AAS using community in it's cross hairs.

Not too smart to be running a web site like that right out of your gym building.

Prosecutors say they bought more than $30,000 worth of drugs through the site, and traced its operation to a repackaging facility in Phoenix and a logistics center in Miami.
$30,000??? That's a lot of gear to buy to catch him.

its was pretty big. see my other post in Princes thread , this is my neck of the woods. i know the who's who in town.
you cant call yourself a dr and say your bathtub is a licensed compounding pharmacy . just a matter of time before they got him and his manufacturer in AZ
he did sell decent shit though, he is done but the site is still up . please nobody be dumb enough to order .

its was pretty big. see my other post in Princes thread , this is my neck of the woods. i know the who's who in town.
you cant call yourself a dr and say your bathtub is a licensed compounding pharmacy . just a matter of time before they got him and his manufacturer in AZ
he did sell decent shit though, he is done but the site is still up . please nobody be dumb enough to order .

I'm headed there tomorrow to place my order in person....lol

Not too smart to be running a web site like that right out of your gym building.

Prosecutors say they bought more than $30,000 worth of drugs through the site, and traced its operation to a repackaging facility in Phoenix and a logistics center in Miami.
LE like to embellish monetary amounts. So I wouldn't trust that number.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Not too smart to have a website if you're a domestic source. Too many of them have been popped

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

I think the prosecutors liked the gear haha! All they needed was evidence. Not a trunk ful of gear

LE like to embellish monetary amounts. So I wouldn't trust that number.
They inflate values, "Oh, that's $30,000 street value right there!" But this is talking about what they actually spent ordering. My guess is they ordered and looked for clues and ordered again and tested theories about where it was coming from and ordered again and set up surveillance and ordered again until another clue and so on. By that time LE was a trusted, repeat customer, LOL!

Not too smart to have a website if you're a domestic source. Too many of them have been popped

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk
No need to make the web site itself domestic and host it right there in your legal business building so that it can be traced right to you.

- - - Updated - - -

but the site is still up . please nobody be dumb enough to order .
Why? It has really good reviews.

Back