• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bombshell: Wikileaks leaks ‘lost’ clinton email

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
BOMBSHELL: WIKILEAKS LEAKS ‘LOST’ CLINTON EMAIL
February 21, 2017

Less than 48 hours after promising to do so, ‘Wikileaks’ has dropped an absolute hammer on Hillary Clinton and former president, Barack Obama. This email is the first of a series of ‘lost’ emails that Clinton allegedly deleted and have just recently been recovered. It is also undoubtedly the most disturbing and bizarre email to come to light yet.

In the email, addressed to former president Barack Obama, Huma Abedin and John Podesta among others, Clinton strangely references a “Pizza arrangement”, “Hotdogs” and “predetermined locations”.

Clinton also alludes to a “our downfall” in the email.

This email supports the allegation that Clinton among other Washington democrats are guilty of operating a child trafficking project.

The email also refers to ‘Activity in the White House’ seemingly confirming recent reports that the President was operating a pedophilia ring within the White House.

Julian Assange, founder of Wikileaks, said of the email, “The evidence is there. Hillary and Obama are done for. Now we are just waiting for President Trump to take action.”

“People often don’t want to believe the news because it’s unpleasant”, Assange added. “But facts are facts”.

Assange claims the email is among several that Wikileaks will be releasing over the coming weeks that were originally deleted and acid washed by Clinton and her confidants.

Source: http://undergroundnewsreport.com/the-truth/bombshell-wikileaks-leaks-lost-clinton-email/

Attachments

• 20170220_171049-3.jpg
    20170220_171049-3.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 62
As much as I hate to say it they won't be "done for", there could be video evidence of bho executing someone and nothing would happen, sad...

something doesnt seem right about this email... i like the julian assange but i dont think this email is authentic. i dont know why someone would refer to some things in specifics and other things not. things of equal importance and significance.

She has worse grammar then i do...most likely sent while on Epstein's Island watching Bill pound some 13yr old tail....hopefully DJT has a room reserved for her and the rest of them at Levenworth....

Back