• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tracking Numbers

maxx_falls

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is anyone else having issues not getting their tracking number? This is my 5th order, and never had any issues before.. but this time is going on 2 weeks, no tracking number

did you try emailing them for it?

There are a handful of times that our guy on top of tracks at the International warehouse leaves a few out, or is late with the tracking numbers. Have you contacted a rep or sent an email requesting a track brother?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Also, exactly as Natty said, when we know the track we post them on the site under your orders as well. Thanks natty.

Yep, talked to the rep throgh meso yesterday morning.. he said they would upload a pack of them within hours.. but still dont have it. I checked the site my orders, but it isnt there yet.. i was just curious if anyone else is having these issues.

Send me over your order number Maxx, via pm and I'll ask Frank if your tracking is in yet my man.

Did you get it dylan? Im new to this board.. lol sorry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Back