• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT with Sustanon 250

djk4yah

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know sustanon 250 was designed with short, medium and long esters so it gives a stable release over two to three weeks. so can someone please help me understand why it is better to inject once a week rather than every two weeks?

I'd be curious to know the opinion of going 500 a week evenly split 250 of cyp and 250 of sustanon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 weeks now and I feel good. .5 adex Monday and Thursday.

I ran 200 week cyp for years and after a multiple blasts with other compounds I've noticed I feel much better on 300 then 200. 200 keeps me 6-800 on my labs. 300 is 1000-1200. I'm estro sensitive too

my fav is prop but the eod injects suck

Oh and this is my first time running sustanon. Done every other test. Sex drive is thru the roof!

It all depends on you'r test level(blood work) so you would need to work with a good endo. Again everyone is different but 500mg a week is far too much for TRT because 90% of males start to develop estrogen problems at this level-lets remember this is long term therapy and adding a AI or the like just adds more factors as AIs do effect blood lipids. Most guys can tolerate 200mg every week and do not need a AI and again you need blood work to tell you if you really need a AI other than the tell-tail signs like water retention ect. All the guys I know on doc scripted TRT run around 200mg every 7-10 days. Any test will work but I highly recommend Test undecanoate which can be injected every 2 weeks or 30 days but it is very expensive thru you'r doc. Sust-250 or any long ester test works well.

Back