• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Products are good to go

marinecorp1371

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my results back from the Dr. total test level 1500 six weeks into cycle. 500 ml a week of test c from pharmacom labs. If there is any one wondering if there products are good don't worry. This my first cycle and also was worried. But blood work does not lie. Started with 350 total test in 6 weeks 1500. Gained 15 lbs in mass and strength through the roof. I have placed 2 orders all arrived with in 3 weeks. I have another placed and has already shipped. This is a legit co. Easy to contact and products are what they claim.

Also so those wondering about side effects. Yes my nuts have shrank. But who cares got them clipped years ago. No acne no roid rage. I am taking anastrozole every other day .5 I am still waiting to see were my estrogen levels are that should be here in a week.

I would be pissed if I was running 500mg* (not ml ) and only tested 1500.

Although looking at his post I'm pretty sure a strict protocol wasn't followed.

Yea just says there's test in vial but nothing about how its dosed from a capped test.

Sorry about the typo. I meant 2ml a week of test c 250. I don't know if the test was capped but it read 1500.

Back