• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Outlift by NUTREX

DUTCHPHARMA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not bad stuff...good pumps even for a powelifter lol...So anyways my plan add 40=60mg of DMAA to it (from raw stash) and on meets or PR days 25mg eph as well...Great pumps amino acids and SUPEr stims lol

Powerlifter huh? Is that anotha word for a fat fuck?
funny...
This is my fat fuck when I was deadlifting 625 or so...Im about 700 now...550 squat(weak) 370 bench (weak) about 1570 total at 208lbs...

- - - Updated - - -

Powerlifter huh? Is that anotha word for a fat fuck?
funny...
This is my fat fuck when I was deadlifting 625 or so...Im about 700 now...550 squat(weak) 370 bench (weak) about 1570 total at 208lbs...
crmdg.jpg

btw dannie... I got Pl videos and more pics to back up any shit I talk...But I tend not to talk to much shit...Those are usually the guys with no self esteem

Raws on the way baby about to enter the 700lbs club and then some...and look better than half the wannabe trolls lurjing around while Im at it lol...Gotta go hit up MC'Donalds....

Respect, you are far from a regular fat fuck claiming to be powerlifter.
Ya know, cos abs and cuts serve no purpose in powerlifting, 'powerbelly' on the other hand is desired feature.

Power belly ....YA cause you can bench to a giant ass belly and have a 1" ROM.... But make no mistake your idea of powerliftering is from the 90s!!! Most lifters are jacked freaks nowadays who could prob compete in both... This is one best exp of many but ever hear of Ronnie Coleman??? He did PL meets first b4 bodybuilding and still could won almost any comp in his off seasons

^^^ I was also about 15 lbs smaller there and im def less cut up but Im bulking to fill in the 220 class a bit better...Always can see my abs( atleast 5 days a week lol) and train like a powerlifter then do some bodybuiilding stuff after) If your eating righ and even just doing the big 3 you can get jacked and lean...
BTW Nutrex OUTLIFT is awesome... I can not WAIT for pure DMAA to get here and go nuts oin that shit...I gotta go easy though with back inj...Its healed up well in 8 days Ive gone from nor being able to dead 135 to 455 and squatting 565x3 anderson squats after 315x10x10x10 warmup trying build muscles without my belt

Back