• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TransGender Teen on Steroids Wins Wrestling Championship

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It is legal and ethically ok to use steroids to change gender as well as to compete in sports while being on steroids minus being flagged or suspended (if to change gender)..

Thoughts??

"Transgender teenager wins girls wrestling championship despite parents' attempts to ban him from competing
Mack Beggs, a 17-year-old from Euless, Texas, has been taking steroids as part of his transition from female to male since late 2015.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4239778/Transgender-teenager-wins-wrestling-championship.html?ito=social-facebook

Wtf? So it wants to become a male, but still competes as a female? So how many ways can we say the system if fucked...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Im confused... The females had to wrestle males at my high school and we did have a few. There was no powder puff wrestling... When did that become a thing?

good post wes, very relevant. so many trans gender issues becoming main stream within the past year. this one is very unique, as mentioned above by skinnyguy... wrestling was a unisex sport for many many years, both girls and boys wrestled each other. of course not many girls wrestled as it isnt a sport girls are typically interested in but this is an interesting case. Im not sure where i stand on this, it is essentially allowing a boy to wrestle in the girls only division. we all know testosterone is a powerful hormone and this girl clearly had a massive strength advantage over any other female by taking testoterone. this should have disqualified her from the "girls only" division for certain.

Well his chromosomes are male and was gendered a female although techniquely a male. This happens all the time. Anyone that has had children or worked in obgyn knows doctors do t always get the sex right and in this case they didn't but he should have to wrestle males for sure!

I just lost some brain cells trying to make sense of this garbage !!! Thank You !!!!
Now let me go brush my teeth cuz I just threw up in my mouth !!! Thank You !!!

IML Gear Cream!
What Would Trump Say?

Sent from my jewPhone using TrannyTalk Pro

What Would Trump Say?

Sent from my jewPhone using TrannyTalk Pro
He's got a great plan to deal with the problem. He's got great people working on it as we speak

Lol. Guy is a terrible public speaker honestly

This is not a cow, I don't care what you tell it, what it thinks or how you surgically alter it. It is a bull. Just because you wish it and some doctor can do some hocus pic is and change your appearance it doesn't change how you were designed.
d76e3b586dafe088eb51802eb1001306.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not a cow, I don't care what you tell it, what it thinks or how you surgically alter it. It is a bull. Just because you wish it and some doctor can do some hocus pic is and change your appearance it doesn't change how you were designed.
d76e3b586dafe088eb51802eb1001306.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude no shit

Honestly if we had girls go out for wrestling we punish them in practice. just to get them to quit that's sport is not for women. But I have seen a few girls make it to state. it was always in lower weight classes.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Honestly if we had girls go out for wrestling we punish them in practice. just to get them to quit that's sport is not for women. But I have seen a few girls make it to state. it was always in lower weight classes.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Pinning people is gay.... subs or chokes are real.

I am pretty sure that stops after regularly injecting testosterone, doesn't it?

Back