• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

💥💉💊 New Products 💊💉💥

GGG

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
SuperDrol , DNP and 100ML bottles ....

Coming soon... 👌

This is saweet any idea on dates of arrival 🙌🏿

Where were you with this info 1995-2006?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao, yeah probably from the 90s

DNP is a touchy subject, I personally wont give any advise on how to use it nor will i recommend it to anybody.

If you need someone to test your superdrol. I volunteer!

Any idea on the approximate prices of the 100mL bottles?

If you need someone to test your superdrol. I volunteer!

Any idea on the approximate prices of the 100mL bottles?

100ml bottles will be cheaper than 10, 10ml bottles , thats all i know brother, ill update as i get more info

Yep suredrol Will be in 100ml bottles as a liquid oral. as you guys know that have ran our other orals, we have great raws and we are exttremely excited and proud to add superdrol to that strong list we already have. We will no doubt update with price point and eta as soon as possible.

Lmao, yeah probably from the 90s

DNP is a touchy subject, I personally wont give any advise on how to use it nor will i recommend it to anybody.

For real. How do you tell someone "you're gonna look great if it doesn't kill you." Lmao

For real. How do you tell someone "you're gonna look great if it doesn't kill you." Lmao

Exactly .
On the flip side , theres a lot of guys asking us if we could add it to our list. Theres not a lot of Domestic sources for it.

Get Shredded!
Exactly .
On the flip side , theres a lot of guys asking us if we could add it to our list. Theres not a lot of Domestic sources for it.

It'll sell for sure. It's become a bit of a rarity.

So, whos ready to try our Sdrol and Dnp?..

i have a feeling DNP is not going to last too long in stock...

Back