• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Joint and Tendon Pain

Samson

Whatever It Takes
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How do you heavy lifters deal with it and what besides HGH can be taken to offset collagen degradation?

Low dose deca has the most dramatic effect for me

i been trying to remember the name of this fucking supplement . i got it at vit shop.. it was not the usual chondroitin msm stuff.
it worked like nothing else i ever tried. i just cant remember wtf its called ..
maybe someone can throw some names out there. i saw someone on here post about it, thats how i tried it .

Consider doing megadosing of vitamins C & D if you aren't already. 5-15g/day C & 2,000-10,000 IU/day D. Not proven yet to fix this sort of thing but the evidence is accumulating, and anyway it's a cheap solution with fingers in a lot of beneficial biochemical pots.

i been trying to remember the name of this fucking supplement . i got it at vit shop.. it was not the usual chondroitin msm stuff.
it worked like nothing else i ever tried. i just cant remember wtf its called ..
maybe someone can throw some names out there. i saw someone on here post about it, thats how i tried it .

My guess is you are talking about Cissus (quandrangularis). That and Hyaluronic Acid also can help. There is a good product called joint rebuild that I use with clients that works well
http://stores.gymntonic.com/joint-rebuild-cissus-and-hyularonic-acid-by-raw-dynamix-1-selling-joint-formula/

That or people use BPC-157 and TB500 (Thymosin Beta-4) as peptides with healing properties.

"WES15" gets you 15% off these items at www.ironmagresearch.com

Good luck!!

peptides_0005_THYMOSIN-BETA-4.jpg

peptides_0010_BPC-157.jpg

Cissus quadrangularis? Or something like that. I used it in the past and it was great

Hydrolysed collagen .... and a blood offering to Beelzebub

Sent from my jewPhone using TrannyTalk Pro

IML Gear Cream!
I just recently got diagnosed with bone on bone hip severe arthritis and got some glucosamine/chondroitin/msm and 2 weeks in its much improved. May still ad deca back in

Consider doing megadosing of vitamins C & D if you aren't already. 5-15g/day C & 2,000-10,000 IU/day D. Not proven yet to fix this sort of thing but the evidence is accumulating, and anyway it's a cheap solution with fingers in a lot of beneficial biochemical pots.

I was doing high dose Vit C for a while, however I'm prone to having kidney stones on the regular so I had to bump it back down. I can push through bouts of joint pain but having pee-gravel expelled from my kawk if a different kind of pain.

Lift lighter.
You can get it anywhere.

Maybe I should hang with the Planet Fitness crowd. Capt'n, do they still offer free pizza there?

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is you are talking about Cissus (quandrangularis). That and Hyaluronic Acid also can help. There is a good product called joint rebuild that I use with clients that works well
http://stores.gymntonic.com/joint-rebuild-cissus-and-hyularonic-acid-by-raw-dynamix-1-selling-joint-formu

That or people use BPC-157 and TB500 (Thymosin Beta-4) as peptides with healing properties.

Good luck!!

Thanks brother

http://stores.gymntonic.com/joint-rebuild-cissus-and-hyularonic-acid-by-raw-dynamix-1-selling-joint-formula/

Good luck!!

yep thats is man Cissus.. shit works for real . im going to go to v shop tomorrow and get some

MK 677 has helped me as well

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back