• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mast E,Bold, Var and Winny for the score!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Spring/summer stack in the making

Already started the Bold and Mast..Running Bold for 20 weeks at 1g, and Mast at 600 for 14..
Var/Winny oral combo will start June 1st (8 weeks 60/50)

I'm already 2 weeks in with Bold and appetite increase is already becoming a slight issue and rather uncomfortable to a degree..
Waking up feels like I haven't ate in a decade, I don't mind it moderately as I'm still running some orals that tend to effect appetite to begin with..

What's your spring/summer stacks looking like?
Mastvar_zps6buc3rdo.jpg

Mastvar1_zpsqojjf4i6.jpg

Last word:

Listen, the secret to getting ahead is getting started,in the planning stage of your journey don't plan for the ending,
it has to be earned by all that you need to go through before you even get there..
If you begin today with confidence,then you already won before you started,
just keep that momentum going in the beginning for a good ending!

Click below to begin your journey!

Vision is this a log!? I'm definitely subbed brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vision is this a log!? I'm definitely subbed brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with this one because I'm so busy at times, but I may just keep everything updated especially my run with the Bold at the dosages I'm doing

Nice stack brother! I'll follow along

Back