• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wouldn't it be a good idea to include interactions on one page?

Mr. T

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok now I'm no expert on the boards here, but I do know that a lot of people on here would be curious to know about drug interactions with the typically great we use. I know I, like many others have concerns about what I might be using and what it might do with this and that. Things includes test injectable, test oral, other aas, AIs, sarms, and other pct. Anything that might be used, even kratom. I know other sites have full descriptions of every single thing. I would personally be willing to start this to make it a sticky. I could work on it and have others put their own in. I feel like this is important to make sure people don't harm themselves. Let me know what you think!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This forum has offered me a lot. The least I can do is find a way too make it better...

That would actually be pretty cool. It would be nice to have a chem profile subforum with different compounds, effects, known side effects, etc. Then people could add individual reactions they've had since a lot of this shit has effects that aren't really known. For instance tren causes urinary tract inflammation in me, which I'm sure others have experienced but isn't a known side effect.

That would actually be pretty cool. It would be nice to have a chem profile subforum with different compounds, effects, known side effects, etc. Then people could add individual reactions they've had since a lot of this shit has effects that aren't really known. For instance tren causes urinary tract inflammation in me, which I'm sure others have experienced but isn't a known side effect.
Thank you for the support. I think it's a wonderful idea.

For some reason it won't let me correct grammatical errors.

I made the description very clear. Thought it would help people. For instance, AI inhibitors increase blood pressure dramatically.

It was not so clear to be honest...

Also blanket statements like AIs increase blood pressure... Asin is an AI and does not increase BP in most. Quite the opposite in my experience in fact.

It was not so clear to be honest...

Also blanket statements like AIs increase blood pressure... Asin is an AI and does not increase BP in most. Quite the opposite in my experience in fact.
You just proved WHY this thread would help people. For me, adex sent my blood pressure through the roof. Enough to need meds to decrease it. I was at 225 over 100. I didn't know it could do that to someone prone to it. This thread could make things so helpful to others and may potentially prevent them from harming themselves. I bet most people on here have their own story to share. Why not? What bad could it do? Let me know.

I think it's a great idea. I just don't know how you would get all that info as well as all the input from others into one neatly organized thread. But if you know of a way, then yes it would have great value

IML Gear Cream!
You just proved WHY this thread would help people. For me, adex sent my blood pressure through the roof. Enough to need meds to decrease it. I was at 225 over 100. I didn't know it could do that to someone prone to it. This thread could make things so helpful to others and may potentially prevent them from harming themselves. I bet most people on here have their own story to share. Why not? What bad could it do? Let me know.

Holy shits. That was your resting BP? What was it before? I don't think I've seen adex have that dramatic effect on others...

Back to 130 over 80.it was 200 over 100 actually.

the 100 diastolic isnt so bad, but the 225 (or 200 as he is saying now) is heart attack time. He is lucky he didn't end up in the ER unless he forgot to mention that- Not realistic that this was due only to adex

Holy shits. That was your resting BP? What was it before? I don't think I've seen adex have that dramatic effect on others...

Last edited:
200 over 100. I have the picture to prove it haha. Yeah you can say anxiety had a bit to do with it,but no mostly dex.

67c4571bb9746107103942b2d0e2a2f2.jpg

Later...
73f8375cceb94405994f2e39963c473d.jpg

Today
aa7bec0880fe16c228518630345d6b76.jpg

How far apart are those readings? That is some serious jumping around. If you are on meds now and BP is controlled that is good, but if you still are seeing variations like this, you should be concerned.
MB
200 over 100. I have the picture to prove it haha. Yeah you can say anxiety had a bit to do with it,but no mostly dex.

1st and second are within 3 hours. Beta blockers and Xanax lowered it. The last was 3 days later.

Well, whatever it takes to keep it controlled, otherwise, you will find yourself in the ER.
MB
1st and second are within 3 hours. Beta blockers and Xanax lowered it. The last was 3 days later.

Yeah I'm not touching adex anymore. Asin maybe when I run a cycle. I guess I'm just sensitive to it. Or its bad.something other than dex.i did have caffeine. It was a blend of things

I think it's a great idea.

I never knew taking Aromasin could increase BP. But after taking it a couple of days, my BP went up to 150/90 (normally 120/80). After a couple days of not taking it, my BP returned to normal. After doing a google search, I did later find a couple threads on other forums of users having the same experience. But it's doesn't seem to be common knowledge as a potential side effect.

I just recently started TRT, and again I noticed my BP going up(145/90) typically a few hours after injection. It normalizes within a couple of days. I'm not totally sure what is causing it. Nothing else in my protocol has changed. I've managed to find one thread across the whole internet where another guy was having this problem. He finally ended up changing his carrier oil for the T and within a week and a half - two weeks, his BP was fixed. He was using cotton seed oil initially, like myself. I will be switching to MCT oil starting Monday and will know more in the coming weeks.

Having a reference for all this can be very helpful.

Back