• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ironlion TD

Turkeybacon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Communication was awesome, iron answers emails at a drop of a dime, at any time of the day.. he must not sleep! We emailed back and forth for awhile before finally placing the order. Iron is flexable with everything and worked with me to sastify my needs which was awesome.

T/A was lightning fast... I mean faster then most domestics, I was shocked at how quickly it made its way. The pack was looking proper, im unsure of how it was before... but it was not sketchy at all, thumbs up 🖒

4 kits of puretropin
20170215_134632.jpg

I wanted to thank iron as everything was as smooth as butter. Very easy to work with and just a cool dude in general.

Will keep this updated on how everything goes.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Communication was awesome, iron answers emails at a drop of a dime, at any time of the day.. he must not sleep! We emailed back and forth for awhile before finally placing the order. Iron is flexable with everything and worked with me to sastify my needs which was awesome.

T/A was lightning fast... I mean faster then most domestics, I was shocked at how quickly it made its way. The pack was looking proper, im unsure of how it was before... but it was not sketchy at all, thumbs up 🖒

4 kits of puretropin
View attachment 25167

I wanted to thank iron as everything was as smooth as butter. Very easy to work with and just a cool dude in general.

Will keep this updated on how everything goes.

No thanks to me!?!? Jk enjoy that hgh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No thanks to me!?!? Jk enjoy that hgh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tren, you are the man as well! Thanks to you for answering my PMs and letting me know the deal :) Much appreciated!!

Its so beautiful hgh gas been a game changer for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Have you tried the pures, cajun ?

I have not yet unfortunately would love too whenever i get my money right though. Definately let me know how they treat you

Just ran out of my last bluetops

I have not yet unfortunately would love too whenever i get my money right though. Definately let me know how they treat you

No doubt brother, and after that big ass freezer bag im sure youll have enough

very nice, let us know how they work for you!

Nice td, TB. What dose will you be running them at?
Thanks Trip, gonna start with 2iu and work my way to 3-4. First time so well have to see how it goes. Im also gonna supplement with t4, 50-100mcg per day.

After 4-6 weeks ill most likely follow protocal and get tested. Montes numbers were great so im hoping mine will be the same :)

Nice score

Looking forward to GH serum and IGF-1 results brother!

Back