• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lifting stoned (weed)

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thoughts on this?

I did arms yesterday right after hitting half a bowl. Had a great workout, great pumps, the 20 mins of cardio at the end didnt seem like it took longer than usual. I might be doing it more often now...

I ALWAYS smoke a joint in the car before I head in. Imo it takes me longer to hit exhaustion when I'm high

Tell me this is a joke??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me this is a joke??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate pot! I tried that shit in high school and never again.

Made me lethargic. Must have a different effect on others.

I used to smoke and lift. There's no problem if you're one of the people who it works for, it would motivate the fuck out of me. I would be high as shit and think about how I wanted to look and the gains I wanted to make and would go hard

I used to smoke and lift. There's no problem if you're one of the people who it works for, it would motivate the fuck out of me. I would be high as shit and think about how I wanted to look and the gains I wanted to make and would go hard
Exactly the same here man, I used to be a productive smoker, it would get me in the zone big time. Now a days it's a bit different and I mainly use it when I want to relax and not do much. Doesn't give me that push like it used to. Makes me more lazy these days.

Serious question, how do you guys smoke and keep a job?

No drug testing?

No drug testing?
It's legal in my state for recreational use. So most people don't worry about it. But it's pretty easy to pass a piss test for a job, seeing as they don't watch you. Done it plenty when I was younger.

No drug testing?

There's many ways around it man., use a friend's urine who doesn't smoke...you can buy synthetic urine that will pass any urine test...hell., in the case that an employer or a probation or parole officer stands behind you...one company makes a device that straps to the inner thigh and can be filled with someone else's clean urine or synthetic urine. It holds 75mls which is above the average urine test of 60ml needed by tester. From the inner thigh it goes through a short tube then into a fake penis stopped infront of the junk. Similar to a jockstrap that holds a cup.. then into the testing cup. The user of this device simply squeezes a very small air bladder attached and it forces air into the main resi. Kinda like ya see people cyphine gas...they blow air to get the gas flowing. Urine test passed.

Made me lethargic. Must have a different effect on others.

Lol. I hear ya. Gives me a horrible dirty burning feeling in my chest, mouth taste like shit. Feel totally useless, no way I could lift like that. I've got no problem with weed whatsoever and know a lot of people who smoke. I wish I could enjoy it actually.

Now percs, different story lol. I never take anything these days though other than a little kratom.

Made me lethargic.
Me too. Made me lethargic, and super paranoid. I could never even focus any great attention on anything. I didn't even have the attention span to stay with any conversation. When people spoke to me while I was stoned from weed, I couldn't stay with them past their first 4 or 5 words tops. I really don't miss it at all. I'm pretty used to handling firearms and I have a number of long guns and handguns myself. But the last time I smoked weed, someone handed me a rifle, and I actually put the barrel end up to my shoulder to look through the sight!!! That's not like me at all. The stuff always burned my brain. Not to mention the tar that you're breathing into your lungs.

I use to smoke back in the day. Like 20 years ago when you could buy a quarter 4 fingers deep lol. Then I tried a few hits off this new weed they got now. Holy shit I was drooling at the mouth and shit. This stuff now days ain't nothing like the old dirt weed I use to smoke. You can smell this shit rapped in double zip lock bags.

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

I can't do it anymore. I used to fairly frequently but these days I can't even smoke anymore without getting horrible anxiety. I have a family member that smokes a quarter of a fat joint of indoor every time before he goes in for his workout. He loves it

I remember it always enhanced my mind-muscle connection a lot. I could really focus on squeezing the muscle. It's a pretty individual deal though

I smoke an hour before bed, makes me tired and helps me sleep. That's usually all I do, just smoke medicinally. When I had my gall bladder removed I suffered from chronic nausea for over a year, smoking helped a bunch. Once in a while I'll smoke socially with some friends. Never could smoke and train, makes me weak and un-motivated.

Get Shredded!
There's many ways around it man., use a friend's urine who doesn't smoke...you can buy synthetic urine that will pass any urine test...hell., in the case that an employer or a probation or parole officer stands behind you...one company makes a device that straps to the inner thigh and can be filled with someone else's clean urine or synthetic urine. It holds 75mls which is above the average urine test of 60ml needed by tester. From the inner thigh it goes through a short tube then into a fake penis stopped infront of the junk. Similar to a jockstrap that holds a cup.. then into the testing cup. The user of this device simply squeezes a very small air bladder attached and it forces air into the main resi. Kinda like ya see people cyphine gas...they blow air to get the gas flowing. Urine test passed.

I am drug tested 6 ways to Sunday. Some of it is random but that is not a problem as I do not smoke pot which stays in your system as long as 3 months. Everything else is gone in days.

But when I piss in a cup they watch me and login the temperature. No way around it.

That's just DOT drug testing. And no state law supersedes a state or employer requirements for drug testing.

Last edited:
I am drug tested 6 ways to Sunday. Some of it is random but that is not a problem as I do not smoke pot which stays in your system as long as 3 months. Everything else is gone in days.

But when I piss in a cup they watch me and login the temperature. No way around it.

That's just DOT drug testing. And no state law supersedes a state or employer requirements for drug testing.

Meant to say no state law can supersede a federal law.

BINGO with Garlic ^^^^^ .. I have wasted so much cash over the years on PWO drinks/supps... NOTHING I've ever tried can produce that "MUSCLE to MIND" connection like pot for ME anyways Every one of us are different. I havent used TREN for quite a while now but haven't sworn it off either.Alot of people love thier Tren., when people talk about what pot does to them...well look what Tren does. Ya'll know the sides., i dont need to list them...but who likes to barely be able to sleep and when ya finally doze off you wake up shortly in a puddle of sweat. Or talk about pot related PARANOIA..I've seen so many people on here talk about how bad of paranoia Tren gives them. The aggression and aggravation Tren can produce is crazy. Yes it has benefits., mostly in the act of vanity... I just dont see how people can trash pot so badly but don't seem to think about the sides a drug like Tren can produce. I mean seriously.??? As I said I will run Tren again..infact i was supposed to kickstart my blast last Monday with a few weeks of Ace., and then YES..I take 2-3 hits off my pipe of a pure Sativa strain right before I train. Lazy stoner.?? Hardly.?? Some people just can't handle it so they knock it

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Whatever people want to do is their own decision. I go to the gym with a total clean, focused mind. That's just me. I want to focus on my lifts, movements, and total contraction of the muscle. Not busting on what others prefer....

I used to be about it, but I haven't smoked in a few weeks and I'm loving it :)

Skip., I'm not suggesting that you start puffin weed man., i was just giving a couple examples of how people beat a urine test. Urine tests vary as u mentioned..the temperature in that device is controlled by a similar hot pocket that hunters use to keep thier feet warm and brings the fake or clean urine to body temp. Anyways I guess it all comes down to the individual. You said you didn't even enjoy pot when u tried it so you have no worries period. For those that do use it recreational or medicinally they can work thier way around most simple urine tests. I was just explaining how people beat a urine test. Some govt jobs require hair follicle which goes back yrs. There is no hiding anything there...lol..

Skip., I'm not suggesting that you start puffin weed man., i was just giving a couple examples of how people beat a urine test. Urine tests vary as u mentioned..the temperature in that device is controlled by a similar hot pocket that hunters use to keep thier feet warm and brings the fake or clean urine to body temp. Anyways I guess it all comes down to the individual. You said you didn't even enjoy pot when u tried it so you have no worries period. For those that do use it recreational or medicinally they can work thier way around most simple urine tests. I was just explaining how people beat a urine test. Some govt jobs require hair follicle which goes back yrs. There is no hiding anything there...lol..

I mean... they have "special" shampoo...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

No drug testing?
I don't get tested lol. As long as I'm doing my job and making us money my boss doesn't give a fuck what I'm on lol. But I have an awesome boss and I work for a smaller family owned business. Not a big corporation

No I am just wondering how so many guys can do drugs and not have to worry about a drug test. I don't know of any work place that does not drug test.

Work for the government? Drug test.
Drive big rigs? Drug test.
Work in the oilfield? Drug test.
Work in the medical field? Drug test.
Work in manufacturing? Drug test.

BINGO with Garlic ^^^^^ .. I have wasted so much cash over the years on PWO drinks/supps... NOTHING I've ever tried can produce that "MUSCLE to MIND" connection like pot for ME anyways Every one of us are different. I havent used TREN for quite a while now but haven't sworn it off either.Alot of people love thier Tren., when people talk about what pot does to them...well look what Tren does. Ya'll know the sides., i dont need to list them...but who likes to barely be able to sleep and when ya finally doze off you wake up shortly in a puddle of sweat. Or talk about pot related PARANOIA..I've seen so many people on here talk about how bad of paranoia Tren gives them. The aggression and aggravation Tren can produce is crazy. Yes it has benefits., mostly in the act of vanity... I just dont see how people can trash pot so badly but don't seem to think about the sides a drug like Tren can produce. I mean seriously.??? As I said I will run Tren again..infact i was supposed to kickstart my blast last Monday with a few weeks of Ace., and then YES..I take 2-3 hits off my pipe of a pure Sativa strain right before I train. Lazy stoner.?? Hardly.?? Some people just can't handle it so they knock it

Good analogy. If it works for you, hell yeah. I can't lift with headphones in, I lose the mind/muscle connection. Some people can do better with them, just have to find what works for you. I wish I did enjoy weed sometimes, probably wouldn't smoke every day or even every week but would be
great for kicking back and relaxing every now and then.

Back