• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Update on cycle

marinecorp1371

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been 5 weeks now and this gear is legit. 500 test c a week and mix 2 150x3 a week. Gained 12lbs strength gains through the roof. before max bench 250 now 315. Only wished I got more mix 2 ran out so didn't see all that much from that only had 1 vial. Got some mix 6 and hgh coming. This is my first cycle and my body is doing good no side effects no pip with the test c some with the mix 2. I am doing blood work in 2 days will post my results. 44 years old and feel like in my 20s not only strength but mentally. Thanks pharmacom great company great products

Been wanting to run that mix 2 for a while now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kc I think the mix 6 is a better value. More bang for the buck. And only 1 inject a week.

I agree completely! But if you wanted to run a quick 8 week banger you could with mix 2 where as you gotta run 12-16 to see same results with cut mix 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been 5 weeks now and this gear is legit. 500 test c a week and mix 2 150x3 a week. Gained 12lbs strength gains through the roof. before max bench 250 now 315. Only wished I got more mix 2 ran out so didn't see all that much from that only had 1 vial. Got some mix 6 and hgh coming. This is my first cycle and my body is doing good no side effects no pip with the test c some with the mix 2. I am doing blood work in 2 days will post my results. 44 years old and feel like in my 20s not only strength but mentally. Thanks pharmacom great company great products

Nice man... Been wondering how your cycle has been treating you!!!!

just get more than 1 for 8 weeks. 1 lasted me about 4 weeks at 150x3 a week. I cant say It did any thing for me because I didn't have enough. And pinning 5 times a week was bitch 2x test c and 3x mix2.

That is awesome.. Really great to see quality gear being pushed out. Just placed my first order for some test and mast prop!

Yea the Mix 2 would have been nice at 8 weeks. Why did you have to pin 5 times? Just mix the cyp with the #2 and pin 3x Week...

Back