• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need some help with fatigue

Trystero

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've seen that a lot of guys experience fatigue during a cycle and was wondering if anyone has suggestions for maintaining their energy levels during the day. I'm pretty drained all day long. And like a lot of other guys, on top of being tired all day, I have a shit time sleeping at night. I know this is just part of the deal but am wondering if there's anything I can do/take that might curb it some as it's interfering with work and school a bit.

Right now I'm only doing test e (600 per week), along with adex (1.5 eod). Dbol for the first 5 weeks but am done with that.

My diet is good, I sleep at least 8 hours a night, Feel good health-wise. Have cut way back on sodium and due to a 20 year old kidney injury, I always drink 1.5 - 2 gallons of water a day.

Any thoughts or advice are greatly appreciated.

The dbol does it for me sometimes so I usually take it pwo. Your Adex seems like a hefty dose. Did you ever pull blood work? I would invest the $80 and see where your at. And you prob should have posted in a dif section but no worries now. Anyway get some blood work done, it's worth the cash. I do it 2x every blast

Yeah, thought I should've put this somewhere else right after I posted it.
Ooops, meant to put 0.5 eod, not 1.5.
The adex is probably not even necessary right now. When I started out I didn't have any (because I'm apparently dumb as shit), and the dbol immediately gave gyno indicators (NIIIIPS). So I dropped it for 8 days waiting for the ai and had no problem at all with just the TE. Once it arrived I started the dbol and adex and all was well.
Have bloods scheduled in about 2 weeks. Have to get drawn for some other stuff so am doing it all in 1 go.
Thanks for your feedback 250.

I've seen that a lot of guys experience fatigue during a cycle and was wondering if anyone has suggestions for maintaining their energy levels during the day. I'm pretty drained all day long. And like a lot of other guys, on top of being tired all day, I have a shit time sleeping at night. I know this is just part of the deal but am wondering if there's anything I can do/take that might curb it some as it's interfering with work and school a bit.

Right now I'm only doing test e (600 per week), along with adex (1.5 eod). Dbol for the first 5 weeks but am done with that.

My diet is good, I sleep at least 8 hours a night, Feel good health-wise. Have cut way back on sodium and due to a 20 year old kidney injury, I always drink 1.5 - 2 gallons of water a day.

Any thoughts or advice are greatly appreciated.
In the first part of your post you say that you aren't sleeping well, and in the latter part you say that you get 8 hrs of sleep every night. Which is it? I don't disagree with the advice you've received to get blood work done. But I must admit that if it's true that gear such as D-bol won't make you feel fatigued if it's taken after the work out, then I fail to see why that would be since AAS are hormones rather than stimulants and therefore they accumulate in your system over time during your gear cycle, (which I believe is precisely why it isn't until the 3rd or 4th week that you begin to see the intended results during a cycle).

FWIW I too have experienced what you're talking about, and this is one of things I'll be adding to my cycle twice per week next time around. I've placed an order for this stuff, but I can't say that I've tried it yet.....

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...glutathione)-A-powerful-antioxidant-liver-aid

http://puritysourcelabs.com/mental-health-meds/645-tad600-glutatione-646mgvial-water-solution.html

How long ago did you drop the dbol? It could be liver stress. You could also have high RBC or hematocrit. You'll find that with bloods, if that's the case you'll need to give blood.

How are your joints feeling? Could be crushed e2 as well. You'll have to get bloods to know for sure though

In the first part of your post you say that you aren't sleeping well, and in the latter part you say that you get 8 hrs of sleep every night. Which is it? I don't disagree with the advice you've received to get blood work done. But I must admit that if it's true that gear such as D-bol won't make you feel fatigued if it's taken after the work out, then I fail to see why that would be since AAS are hormones rather than stimulants and therefore they accumulate in your system over time during your gear cycle, (which I believe is precisely why it isn't until the 3rd or 4th week that you begin to see the intended results during a cycle).

FWIW I too have experienced what you're talking about, and this is one of things I'll be adding to my cycle twice per week next time around. I've placed an order for this stuff, but I can't say that I've tried it yet.....

Good questions, thanks for the links - will have to look at a little later today.

The sleep thing: Until pretty recently I had no problem getting a full 8, but now, like last night when I was posting at 1:30, I have a hard time falling asleep. I go from being ready to crash out in my chair to rolling around in bed trying to sleep but unable. The nights i do fall asleep and go straight through, I still end up fading pretty hard by 1 or 2 in the afternoon.

I will be getting bloods here in about 2 weeks. I have to get blood drawn for something else and they are going to run a full panel then.

I'm also taking dilantin and neurontin for a seisure disorder. Been on them both for years and have adjusted to the side effects. But there is the chance they are having a little stronger effect with the aas.

I'm also taking dilantin and neurontin for a seisure disorder. Been on them both for years and have adjusted to the side effects. But there is the chance they are having a little stronger effect with the aas.
Yes that can be the case.

No matter what hormones will screw with you when blasting. Plus you are putting in the time at the gym?

Makes me tired.

I got a few weeks in my blast left and I am ready to take the break, my body is beat up.

No matter what hormones will screw with you when blasting. Plus you are putting in the time at the gym?

Yeah, the gym is the part of my day. I wake up and feel 100% for a couple of hours. Kinda gets the metabolism going for a few hours and then....Mr sleepyface.

Yeah, the gym is the part of my day. I wake up and feel 100% for a couple of hours. Kinda gets the metabolism going for a few hours and then....Mr sleepyface.
I'm the exact opposite. I can't wake up completely. But then come late afternoon I'm wide awake until midnight. And I drink 2 cups of very strong coffee in the am.

Back