• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Any research chem sources left?

WeGotTheMeats

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
May seem like a dumb question but are there any research chem sites available with good reviews? They seem to be closing down one after the other.

Thank you in advance.

Iron mag and grindstone which isn't a sponsor here

Thank you for the reply man. I was mainly looking for a source for finasteride. I'm not ready to let go of my hair lol. I get it doctor prescribed but Jesus that stuff is pricey.

Iron mag has been the most consistent by far for me so I don't even bother with anyone else anymore

Thank you for the reply man. I was mainly looking for a source for finasteride. I'm not ready to let go of my hair lol. I get it doctor prescribed but Jesus that stuff is pricey.

Brother, I go to WALMART for finasteride and it's only $9 for 30 5 mg tabs. I cut them into 4 pieces and I'm good for 4 months for $9. No insurance necessary, just a script.

Back