• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dema's ATSL bloods

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Holy fuck....
Bloods came back at
test 168
e2 22
taking 750mg a week in 3 shots( obviously pinning straight fucking oil)

so that's my natty levels but why feel so good and gained 7 pounds? Maybe the damn drol I'm taking from another shop? Is my test npp ???

one thing I'm wondering is my e2.. If no test shouldn't it be more crashed? I'm taking 12.5mg aromasin Twice a day.... That's from another shop as well..

You can check my log in ATSL subforum for so more details on the cycle but Ima go pin some fucking test ASAP.....

Last edited:
545777f0bcb9d18f5dffecdd2e9cbc91.jpg

fb59e1c2f76da1c113f6e5d0615e1232.jpg

Your body could produce more estrogen naturally and that's why e2 is what it's at with bunk test.

Wow. Atleast the "gear" was free. Another one bites the dust.

I got an unopened vial of npp for trade!!!!! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Your body could produce more estrogen naturally and that's why e2 is what it's at with bunk test.

So I can't really say if the AI is good or not?

I got an unopened vial of npp for trade!!!!! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

So I can't really say if the AI is good or not?

Prolly not. For instance my first labs to get baseline my e level was on the 90's. 500 test a week I take aromasin 25mg day and bloods are high 20 low 30

Holy fuck....
Bloods came back at
test 168
e2 22
taking 750mg a week in 3 shots( obviously pinning straight fucking oil)

so that's my natty levels but why feel so good and gained 7 pounds? Maybe the damn drol I'm taking from another shop? Is my test npp ???

one thing I'm wondering is my e2.. If no test shouldn't it be more crashed? I'm taking 12.5mg aromasin Twice a day.... That's from another shop as well..

You can check my log in ATSL subforum for so more details on the cycle but Ima go pin some fucking test ASAP.....
Your test AND AI are bunk.

I think I'd stick with Pharmacon if I was you....🤔🤔🤔

The test is bunk but did it cause pip and was it shipped fast

It blows my mind that labs will send out this garbage knowing bloods are going to be pulled.

Damn Dema , this sucks.

What does twinStar have to say?

Wtf?

I am sure their 18yo rep will make it right, just wait for him to get out of high school class first....

Serious question, how did the raw material even get past melting point testing before production?

Or they don't even do that?

Shitty raws for sure. These guys need to get more sophisticated

Serious question, how did the raw material even get past melting point testing before production?

Or they don't even do that?

Shitty raws for sure. These guys need to get more sophisticated
Don't you know, as long as you have fancy shiny labels, you don't have to worry about all the other details.

Get Shredded!
It's extra cost and hassle but if you get *both* the standard and lc/ms/ms T assays you might be able to see if npp or deca is in your gear instead, if that's what you suspect. Probably not anyway but would be fun to try.

It blows my mind that labs will send out this garbage knowing bloods are going to be pulled.

This is what i don't get.... And why I was like wtf.. I always thought it was smart testing for a lab because you would know they would most deffinitly send you the good stuff..... Boy I was wrong here

Wow that's pretty terrible. Why someone would send out a bunch of bunk gear for testing is beyond me. Usually they don't go scammer or whatever for at least 3-6 months lol. At least establish a customer base before you start sending out canola oil. That's crazy

Product can be faked to pass a melting point but its tough and not as common (if you send why spend $ to make junk pass one test lol). If you were running drol I'd expect your test to be completely crashed unless there's a small amount of test in the vial. How long ago were bloods pulled since you mentioned being tired last few weeks? Either way its junk and so is the ai it seems, that sucks!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This is what i don't get.... And why I was like wtf.. I always thought it was smart testing for a lab because you would know they would most deffinitly send you the good stuff..... Boy I was wrong here

Could it be that he's not the one brewing his own gear and is rather buying it from someone who scammed him as well? Just being devils advocate.

Could it be that he's not the one brewing his own gear and is rather buying it from someone who scammed him as well? Just being devils advocate.

Oh hell yes.

Most UGLS relabel gear, I would not be surprised in the least.

Product can be faked to pass a melting point but its tough and not as common (if you send why spend $ to make junk pass one test lol). If you were running drol I'd expect your test to be completely crashed unless there's a small amount of test in the vial. How long ago were bloods pulled since you mentioned being tired last few weeks? Either way its junk and so is the ai it seems, that sucks!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Bloods were pulled 48 hours after pin.... Draw was last Wednesday

Could simply be a fresh batch of raws, no testing, brewing and sending off. That would explain the confidence that bloods would be ok. The next action is the crucial one...

Gotta wonder what's in the powder if it's 0% T.

Back