• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Western Union to Texas Warning

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you're sending money to Texas I wouldn't use WU right now. Apparently there have been some scams coming out of TX so they're putting people through the 3rd degree when trying to send money. That sucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're sending money to Texas I wouldn't use WU right now. Apparently there have been some scams coming out of TX so they're putting people through the 3rd degree when trying to send money. That sucked.

Thanks for the heads up brother..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

thanks burrfoot, you may want to post this in another section as well. good information thanks for the heads up sir.

"If I don't take care of my people, who will!"

08ccbce3e8ba3b2a15b0572d56d4be16.jpg

Burr... you are slightly less faggy in my eyes after this post. Especially after the helios fiasco you put everyone thru😂

Burr... you are slightly less faggy in my eyes after this post. Especially after the helios fiasco you put everyone thru

"Come on, join Helios" you said. "It'll be fun" you said. Fucked me pretty good. I was a rep for 4 days before the shit hit the fan. Thanks

Fuck so I need to look into bitcoin I guess....... sending from Texas is bad to i guess

Back