• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

So what's everyone's valentines day gift plans??

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So what you guys getting the women for valentines day?? I'm thinking of keeping it old school this year. Dinner and a movie maybe some tanning bed visits. But I'm always open to new shit let's here your plans

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

I am flying out of town early valentine's day so we are celebrating tonight.

Sounds fansy skip sounds like your going all out this year. Makes my dinner and a movie look bad lol

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

Not at all. I was at the gym this afternoon and she is still out with her friends.

It will be a dinner at home kind of date night.

I'm not a very imaginative guy. Not exactly a Don Juan.

Nothing. I have huge exam for new job the next day. The week after though we are in Disneyland for 5 days so that's hers and my daughters gift

A bracelet and movie tickets, no roses

Nothing.. Financially strapped so we agreed to do nothing

Some candy and a dildo. If she doesn't like the candy she can go fuck herself.

IML Gear Cream!
Keys to a new house,,, close date is Tuesday.. She got the day off and apt to go sign our lives away.... Then baby has doc apt... After that sleep. Gonna be a long ass day

Keys to a new house,,, close date is Tuesday.. She got the day off and apt to go sign our lives away.... Then baby has doc apt... After that sleep. Gonna be a long ass day
Grats bro! And I'm jealous. Close is 15 Mar.. Fuck

Taking my lady for a little massage, then dinner later on. Nothing crazy, the capital grill (which is her favorite place)

My wife wants a watch... $500 -$1000 range...
I better sell lots of dildoes....
Hey Tommy...

We were star crossed lovers, two ships passing in the night.....mostly though it ''twas not meant to be.....some times life is so unfair....what could have been

My better half is getting 2 dz roses, some candy, and some of those chocolate dipped strawberries cuz she likes that stuff. But she really isn't even expecting the roses since It's been a couple years since I sent her any flowers because after me doing that for her 3 or 4 times within an 18 month window, she began complaining big time about the roses always being red rather than some other colors. She wouldn't let it go either, she went on and on about it. So I told her that the problem was solved because she wasn't gonna get anything anymore, so for awhile now she hasn't. If she seems thankful for the flowers and candy this time around, then I might take her out to eat.

I don't take V-day too seriously anymore because I'm thoroughly convinced that many women simply want something merely so they can show their girl friends or co-workers what their man gave them in hopes that it tops whatever it is that the rest of them got from their men. As if though it's some type of competition between them all. In fact I haven't any doubt at all that my lady was thrilled every time I used to have roses sent to her work place until one of her female co-workers out of jealousy must have said something like..."what??? He gave you red roses again??...He doesn't put too much thought into it, does he?" So I'm not going to be spending money just to impress her girl friends. I don't have time for that whole facebook highschool mentality nonsense. Sorry to sound so negative

This ... with slaw and grits

53426c39a5fe69d3a7c6583d68e44b41.jpg

Sent from my jewPhone using TrannyTalk Pro

Nothing... Even she finds that Hallmark holiday annoying...

Not a thing...Hallmark Holidays aren't celebrated by this WOP.

Also we're a little bit on the outs lately. She tells me I'm not romantic, blah blah blah, even though when I travel I send her flowers to her work, and I travel a lot for work. Yet she does nothing "romantic" for me, whatever that is. So I said fuck it I'm done making the effort.

Back