• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fertility

jaeker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, I wondered how long after stopping aas I would be fertile again. I have been off for a month and I was using test prop and winstrol oral at 50mg. I did a pct consisting of Nolva and Clomid. I am 29 years old also. I know people are different but would love a ballpark figure.
Thanks in advance.
Jake

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Welcome Aboard!
And do you know you're not fertile? I know plenty of people who were fertile while using aas

Welcome Aboard!
And do you know you're not fertile? I know plenty of people who were fertile while using aas
Thanks. Seems like an amazing crowd here! I am not sure if I am or not. I have been using ZMA as I hear this may help? Thank you again for your reply
Regards

Thanks. Seems like an amazing crowd here! I am not sure if I am or not. I have been using ZMA as I hear this may help? Thank you again for your reply
Regards

If you are hesitant, get some HCG, that's usually the go to for recovering. Also, plenty of sponsors here carry it.

If you are hesitant, get some HCG, that's usually the go to for recovering. Also, plenty of sponsors here carry it.
I'm not 100 percent on the rules but if there is a way of getting 'things' minus Western Union or Money gram I would be a happy man.... ;) now I wait for expulsion.

How long would you guage until one would be back online so to speak (fertilty). Dosing at 500iu eod sound about right?
Thanks

when I got off gearz, I didnt' pct, I just quick after cruising for a couple months.. I got sperm count as the wifey and I were trying to have a kid and my numbers were zero..fricken goose egg. Took clomid for 2 weeks and my numbers were through the roof.

IML Gear Cream!
Hi, I wondered how long after stopping aas I would be fertile again. I have been off for a month and I was using test prop and winstrol oral at 50mg. I did a pct consisting of Nolva and Clomid. I am 29 years old also. I know people are different but would love a ballpark figure.
Thanks in advance.
Jake

I think that one of the important variables is how long your AAS cycle lasted for. If it was a short cycle, then one month for recovery might be long enough, but if you were on the gear for 3+ months, then I don't think you can count on one month being long enough to bounce back. Not saying it's impossible. Just not very likely. But I agree with the comment about HCG being the quickest way to bounce back, and I would follow that with Clomid. And BTW in case you don't already know this: I wouldn't use the HCG for very long if I were you. In fact, if your HCG dosage is high enough, then one or two pokes is fine.

I think that one of the important variables is how long your AAS cycle lasted for. If it was a short cycle, then one month for recovery might be long enough, but if you were on the gear for 3+ months, then I don't think you can count on one month being long enough to bounce back. Not saying it's impossible. Just not very likely. But I agree with the comment about HCG being the quickest way to bounce back, and I would follow that with Clomid. And BTW in case you don't already know this: I wouldn't use the HCG for very long if I were you. In fact, if your HCG dosage is high enough, then one or two pokes is fine.
Amazing. I also wondered with the hcg and timescale so thank you
Regards
J

HCG + Humanofort are two very solid options that I have seen help in this area.

On a good note, many men have children just fine on cycle. Myself included.

Funny thing back in early 2000's I did a "poll" on ProMuscle. There were hundreds of replies of men who got their wives/gf pregnant while on full blown cycle. Out of these men, about 75% had little girls. (not claiming this is indicative of the overall population) but on that forum this was the consensus. Strange, right?

Funny thing back in early 2000's I did a "poll" on ProMuscle. There were hundreds of replies of men who got their wives/gf pregnant while on full blown cycle. Out of these men, about 75% had little girls. (not claiming this is indicative of the overall population) but on that forum this was the consensus. Strange, right?
Defo with you on that. I have seen a lot of correlating data to show that female sperm are stronger and are more prevalent through hardship. Proof shows during war more girls are born and hard times etc. Still not sure if it's worth me using the hcg in front of me now as tomorrow is my partners fertile time

Top man for the reply

Defo with you on that. I have seen a lot of correlating data to show that female sperm are stronger and are more prevalent through hardship. Proof shows during war more girls are born and hard times etc. Still not sure if it's worth me using the hcg in front of me now as tomorrow is my partners fertile time

Every single person I've known that's had a kid while on cycle had a girl. Every single one. I'm talking about 12 or so guys. It's definitely correlated. Of course there's no studies out there regarding steroid use and female children but the proof is in the nut pudding so to speak lol

Every single person I've known that's had a kid while on cycle had a girl. Every single one. I'm talking about 12 or so guys. It's definitely correlated. Of course there's no studies out there regarding steroid use and female children but the proof is in the nut pudding so to speak lol
That's one nut pudding I wouldn't like to taste lol ;)
Regards
Jake :)

Back