• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clenbuterol Experience

Rajput

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got the Clen from LA pharma. Apparently their website was down, i somehow got link for new website now the authenticity check says cannot connect to database when ever i enter code.
So I am left wondering about my stuff.
So i took 20mcg nothing
then 40 nothing
i took 100, which made me wonder whats going on.
So I popped 300 mcg and nothing happened.
My heart rate is 117 though but blood pressure is 100/50
I feel very slight warmth and no shakes.
The only thing that has significantly changed is heart rate.
Can anyone give his input

Yeah don't sound good. I would be shaky and covered in sweat at that does. If your heart rate increased it sounds like it may have some Clen just very underdosed. Have you already been using Clen or this was your first does?

Its my first time ever using this. Although I have used hydroxycut and animal cuts before.
I am unable to link the low blood pressure though.

I feel like a crackhead on 40mcg

I cant do clen, cant function with the shakes

Your clen is really under dosed. But, you I know some people don't get as much sides and still get results, which is all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't handle 40mcg either, same problem with the shakes. Sounds like your clen is under dosed as that dose would have been enough for a heart attack it seems! I'd toss that rather than playing find a dose or the unlikely event that its brewed wrong and next time you end up taking a gram on accident.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

300mcg, you're retarded. I'm using IMRs and at 60mcg I'm shaking like Micheal J Fox on a 3 day coke binge.

100mcg should have you shaking like a leaf in the wind. Cramping too for me. I pass on clen these days

IML Gear Cream!
40 mcg im shaking like Michael J fox. 300mcg im on the ground from a heart attack.

- - - Updated - - -

damn, just saw this. good post haha looks like mine is a bit late.
300mcg, you're retarded. I'm using IMRs and at 60mcg I'm shaking like Micheal J Fox on a 3 day coke binge.

I changed supplier. Got legit stuff wit matching codes from LA pharma website. Still nothing at 200mcg even. Looks like either LA pharma is underdosed or i am secretly superman

40-60 mcgs and I feel like im gonna have a panic attack and die. I cant run clen

hell 10mg of pharmacom clen has you shaking when you first start taking it. why did you buy from that place when there are tons of known suppliers selling it cheap, $11.50/box is dirt cheap.

LA pharma has a lot of positive reviews. The authentication codes on bottle match. So its not bunk stuff

Im kind of like you clen doesnt do much for me. Try ephedrine hcl!

Doesn't ephedrine has more sides ?

LA pharma has a lot of positive reviews. The authentication codes on bottle match. So its not bunk stuff

If you took as much as you said you have then it's bunk. I don't care what the codes say it's garbage. You would be shaking a lot at 60mcg trust me. Clen is hardly faked as well so move on to another source and you will see the difference. I've never had problems with IMR or p-com clen. In fact I'm not using it this year because of the sides being to harsh (shaking)

Get Shredded!

Just so you know I'm not a salesman or bull shitter. Here's mine

Attachments

• IMG_5556.JPG
    IMG_5556.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
I used two different sources. There are others out there like me who are insensitive to clen.
Some people even start shaking on 1 scoop of preworkout.
Not willing to waste anymore money for experiment. Will do it the big guy way. Tren test all the way

I was the same, really nothing for as sides but my resting heart rate was 99 so it was doing what it's suppose to do. If your resting heart rate has increased then keep running it. Just imo

Back