• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Experienced Accutane users

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I'm done , clear one week fucking huge oil wells the next . I've done dawn , benzoil peroxide , salcylic acid , I stay on top of the e2 and I'm on the money with my pins. I blast and cruise and currently am on week 6 of a blast . I'm sitting on a pile of accutane from Naps . I was trying to avoid it but this shit is rediculous. They are 20 mg gel caps . Before I opened them I planned to split them but obviously I can't . I was wondering if I should go in at 20 ED or maybe EOD ? Protocols? Any suggestions are apppreciated . I'm not that bad but any is unacceptable . Yes I know this is in the pit so bring it.

I am about to jump on some too, I also am not horrible compared to some, but Iike you I agree any is too much. From my reading I have seem guys have success with as low as 5mg a day and 10mg seems like the standard of dose. Length of time will vary per person but generally expect to be on for at least a few months. Although have seen times really vary alot per person. I am going to start at 5mg and go from there. Good luck brother

I didn't realize they were gels when I ordered and got 20 mg . Most say 20 will clear you up but I was gonna try less just to see. I asked a pharmacist friend and she said the reason it's not used much is it causes birth defects if a prego takes it. Just fyi .

hey brother, I ran 20mg ed for 4 months and I am completely cleared...3 months later to date without running 20mg. I ran usapeptides tane...

I didn't realize they were gels when I ordered and got 20 mg . Most say 20 will clear you up but I was gonna try less just to see. I asked a pharmacist friend and she said the reason it's not used much is it causes birth defects if a prego takes it. Just fyi .
Yeah that makes it tough, you could always suck the gel out with a pin or squirt half out and split it that way. But yeah from what I hear for moderate cases low doses work fine. Glad I won't be prego anytime soon haha thanks

All the horror stories is because docs were scribing fuckn 80-to 100mg...you don't need nearly that much, that's a fucking lethal dose..20mg ed ftw.

Years ago I was having some acne issues and I decided to run a protocol I found on another forum. I had tried tetra and doxy with some results. So this protocol called for 10mg accutane eod for 100 days. Now this wasn't from a dermatologist it was from a board member just like us. After my body got used to the drying effects which weren't bad I finished out the 100 days. It dried up my subvaceous glands so well that nowadays I get the normal 1 or 2 zits while on cycle. No bad breakouts ever. I didn't have bad sides either on that dose. Hope this helps some.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

Yea nasty birth defects. Like brain outside skull.

20 will clear you up. Accurate dries up all oil in your body. Acne is bacteria in the oil of your body. Once you clear up and take for 4-6months after you shouldn't have an issue again.

also, use nizoral shampoo on your head, great for hairloss..once you have it all over your head in the shower...let it run down your back, nizoral is a great acne fighter...

not to hijack the thread but nice glock symbol

Glock 21 Gen 3, 45cal

Attachments

• IMG_1520.jpg
    IMG_1520.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1573.jpg
    IMG_1573.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 26
I use pantothenic acid B5 1-3 times a day.. its a great maintenance once you get all cleared up

20 mg daily is perfect. Don't skip days. Its a 5-6 month course. Once you are done your skin may stay clear for years.

Keep in mind this is a very low dose. Docs commonly used to prescribe 100 mg daily. However it was later discovered that was too much.

Get Shredded!
I am on 25mg/ed, 3 months in with no complaints. Same as you pins and e2 were in check never had an issue until 3 months ago trt dose(but coming off blast).

Back