• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shut down by MoneyGram

Willymac

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any one experience this? My order with Napsgear was cancelled because the funds from MoneyGram were declined on Napsgear' s end. I called MoneyGram to see what the deal was, and they said they didn't feel comfortable processing my order....they fully refunded my money, but , what the hell? Anyone experience this? How should I move forward to order from now on? I guess Western Union....

I had this happen to me, a couple times. The bitch at Walmart recognized me and knew I was in the system so she made a big deal. I use a different phone number every time now, and don't use the same place to where they know your face.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

funds were not declined on Naps`s end. its bullshit. Most likely person you sent funds to received alot of transfers and MG simply cancelled your transfer.
Ask them to provide another name to send funds to. Shouldnt be a problem. Its pretty much common for WesternUnion, not for MoneyGram. WU is a bitch to deal with.

Any one experience this? My order with Napsgear was cancelled because the funds from MoneyGram were declined on Napsgear' s end. I called MoneyGram to see what the deal was, and they said they didn't feel comfortable processing my order....they fully refunded my money, but , what the hell? Anyone experience this? How should I move forward to order from now on? I guess Western Union....

Yeah I'm actually banned from western union for life because of a naps order. I mean it wasn't their fault but I sent money over then got a call from western union an hour later denying my transfer I called them and the guy on the phone said that I am no longer aloud to use western union. That was 2 years ago. I tried a few months back an in state place and still banned so if I lose money gram I'm screwed cause I don't know shit about bit coin lol.

I think what I should have done is alternate orders from Money Gram to Western Union so as not to overuse one or the other.......also to place big enough orders so I'm ordering less frequently...I looked into bit coin and it does seem like a big pain in the ass, although it's probably not as bad as it looks.

Ask your girlfriend to send funds for you, should not be a problem.. WU is much worse than MG in my opinion... More pain in the ass..
Yeah I'm actually banned from western union for life because of a naps order. I mean it wasn't their fault but I sent money over then got a call from western union an hour later denying my transfer I called them and the guy on the phone said that I am no longer aloud to use western union. That was 2 years ago. I tried a few months back an in state place and still banned so if I lose money gram I'm screwed cause I don't know shit about bit coin lol.

Back