• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

All the Retailers Who've Dropped Ivanka Trump's Line

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All the Retailers Who've Dropped Ivanka Trump's Line
The list keeps growing.
by Rachel Torgerson
Feb 08, 2017

While the #GrabYourWallet boycott of retailers associated with the Trump name started back in October, it's really picking up steam now. Home decor site Bellacor quietly deleted its collection of Trump-related items in November, then Nordstrom announced last week that they were no longer stocking Ivanka Trump's line. Since then four more stores have followed suit and ditched the brand: first, Neiman Marcus, which announced their decision a day after Nordstrom, and now Belk, Jet.com, and ShopStyle.

Additionally, according to the New York Times, T.J. Maxx and Marshalls employees have been instructed to mix Ivanka Trump-labeled items into the regular racks and discard any signs that call attention to her brand.

Most of these retailers are saying the same thing in their statements — basically, that the boycott is working. “Corresponding to the decline in demand for Ivanka Trump products our retailers are seeing, we saw the same decrease in demand,” a spokesperson for ShopStyle explained to Racked. “We are therefore removing Trump products from our database to allow higher performing products greater visibility on our platform."

Today, after it was clear that Nordstrom had started a domino effect, Donald Trump himself tweeted about how "unfair" the whole situation is. "My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom," he wrote. "She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!"

Despite the shift, reps for Ivanka's brand insisted after the Nordstrom decision that the label was still growing. "The Ivanka Trump brand continues to expand across categories and distribution with increased customer support, leading us to experience significant year-over-year revenue growth in 2016," Rosemary K. Young, Ivanka Trump's senior director of marketing told Refinery29. "We believe that the strength of a brand is measured not only by the profits it generates, but the integrity it maintains."

Source: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-b...e-retailers-whove-dropped-ivanka-trumps-line/

Attachments

• ivanka-trump-retailers-lead-1486570435.jpg
    ivanka-trump-retailers-lead-1486570435.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 80
197b26bbd0a93ee04d5dd9f3104746d9.jpg

Nordstrom will probably go under now....

Last I checked, The Don is still president. Ivanka is still hot a fuck and rich. Why do the lefties have to mix politics with everything else in life? The debauchery at UC Berkeley looked like a scene taken from the Bolshevik revolution in old Russia or Nazi Germany in the 1930s.

Also, if you want to see something that really is going under, take a look at how the Clinton foundation is doing these days without all of the tens of millions flowing in from foreign governments. Do the Saudis just not care about hungry children in Africa anymore? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last I checked, The Don is still president. Ivanka is still hot a fuck and rich. Why do the lefties have to mix politics with everything else in life? The debauchery at UC Berkeley looked like a scene taken from the Bolshevik revolution in old Russia or Nazi Germany in the 1930s.

Also, if you want to see something that really is going under, take a look at how the Clinton foundation is doing these days without all of the tens of millions flowing in from foreign governments. Do the Saudis just not care about hungry children in Africa anymore? Lol

They closed the foundation a few weeks ago. Amazing how that works eh?

The ivanka clothing line was obviously never a big seller in the first place. Perhaps Hillary will roll out her own line of signature pantsuits or lingerie to replace the Ivanka line. That would be a big seller and make the libs feel much better no doubt.

IML Gear Cream!
who shops at nordstoms anyway, this is actually good advertising for both involved. if her product is good people will buy it regardless. people used to complain that walmart about how they dont pay enough or offer benefits, and it didnt stop shoppers

who shops at nordstoms anyway, this is actually good advertising for both involved. if her product is good people will buy it regardless. people used to complain that walmart about how they dont pay enough or offer benefits, and it didnt stop shoppers
I get my undies at the Rack does that count?

The ivanka clothing line was obviously never a big seller in the first place. Perhaps Hillary will roll out her own line of signature pantsuits or lingerie to replace the Ivanka line. That would be a big seller and make the libs feel much better no doubt.

2258988881493c5a048ab450913ee7c3.jpg

The trash bag line!

The Mao suit looks more hip IMO. It would probably be more acceptable at UC Berkeley than Hillary's pantsuit anyway.

Back