• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Naps TD!!! WIN!!!

Murse32

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here's the long and short; I placed an order at the end of November and it didn't come. The pack got stuck in customs before it ever hit the US. It didn't move for months. Instead of freaking out like a little bitch am making posts about Naps being scammers, I hit up Mr. Back and talked to the folks at Napshelp. Hey asked me to be patient because of Christmas and gave me a specific date; they said "if there's still no movement by xxxxx, then we can do store credit or a reship." I remained patient and waited. When that date came, I replied. They said it would take a few days to approve store credit. I waited less than a week and they gave me store credit. I placed another order and it landed today. But wait, this story gets even better....... the first pack mysteriously landed on my front door a few days ago. Two packs for the price of one! HUGE thanks to Naps for always coming through. And bigger thanks to Mr. Back for being helpful as fuck. And to everyone else whining and bitching: STFU and order in advance. You should always keep enough gear on hand in case packs get delayed. And up your doses cause you sound like a bunch of whiny bitches. Attaching picks of both packs....
f2b9fe2b66d6a1ccb1b9477a275532ff.jpg
517934f9b441a9334ac8aa83b79d1434.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why we are very careful with submitting reships in this case it just worked out that you received the first pack there has been a few of this exact same case it is just the nature of the beast in some cases. You waited the required time we did as we said we would and that is just how it worked out. Thank you for your patience and your business we appreciate and enjoy your products.

Here's the long and short; I placed an order at the end of November and it didn't come. The pack got stuck in customs before it ever hit the US. It didn't move for months. Instead of freaking out like a little bitch am making posts about Naps being scammers, I hit up Mr. Back and talked to the folks at Napshelp. Hey asked me to be patient because of Christmas and gave me a specific date; they said "if there's still no movement by xxxxx, then we can do store credit or a reship." I remained patient and waited. When that date came, I replied. They said it would take a few days to approve store credit. I waited less than a week and they gave me store credit. I placed another order and it landed today. But wait, this story gets even better....... the first pack mysteriously landed on my front door a few days ago. Two packs for the price of one! HUGE thanks to Naps for always coming through. And bigger thanks to Mr. Back for being helpful as fuck. And to everyone else whining and bitching: STFU and order in advance. You should always keep enough gear on hand in case packs get delayed. And up your doses cause you sound like a bunch of whiny bitches. Attaching picks of both packs....
f2b9fe2b66d6a1ccb1b9477a275532ff.jpg
517934f9b441a9334ac8aa83b79d1434.jpg

Nice TD brotha and I'm glad naps came through for you

Lucky you glad to see some positive naps talk things were all negative threads there for a second. I like naps personally will use again

Same thing happened with me man re-ship arrived and I was just informed my original package is on the way

This exact same thing happened to me as well, I waited the amount of time Naps set and replied back for a reship instead of credit, and got the reship pretty fast and then the original pack from months ago showed up, so I got 2 packs of my Primo I ordered for the price of 1.

So far Naps has not let me down at all, and when there is an issue their CS fixes it ASAP by either giving you a credit for next order, or giving you some extras on your existing order.

Nice order brother. This has happened to me as well.

This is why we are very careful with submitting reships in this case it just worked out that you received the first pack there has been a few of this exact same case it is just the nature of the beast in some cases. You waited the required time we did as we said we would and that is just how it worked out. Thank you for your patience and your business we appreciate and enjoy your products.
You think more would be understanding about this. This is just a really smart business decision on y'all part. I would honestly do the same thing

IML Gear Cream!
I've personally been on a few forums lately and have noticed people bashing naps and from my personal experience they have been nothing short of GREAT...Ive placed somewhere around 10 orders in the past year and all have been shipped quickly and received in a reasonable amount of time. I had one order stay at the border for a long while but thats not at all Naps fault. Thats the nature of the beast and US customs fault. I did contact naps and the customer support was very fast to respond and told me to give the package a few more weeks and if it hadn't showed up to contact them. after setting in customs for almost 3 weeks it randomly showed up at my door without a single update on the shipment. I tend to keep my orders smaller range (under 1000$) for the sake of passing through customs easier..dont know if that makes a difference or not...But has worked so far. About to place another order now...
The gear from Naps has been the most potent shit I've ever used..nothing even compares...Gp usually has anything you need and Dragon PH is a very good source as well. Ive used GP and dragons Test E, Tren E, and both work great... Ive used GP Anavar, Eq, Anadrol, Dbol, Winstrol, and all have been the best gear I've ever used thats what keeps me coming back... Hats off to Naps they will always have my business....

I've personally been on a few forums lately and have noticed people bashing naps and from my personal experience they have been nothing short of GREAT...Ive placed somewhere around 10 orders in the past year and all have been shipped quickly and received in a reasonable amount of time. I had one order stay at the border for a long while but thats not at all Naps fault. Thats the nature of the beast and US customs fault. I did contact naps and the customer support was very fast to respond and told me to give the package a few more weeks and if it hadn't showed up to contact them. after setting in customs for almost 3 weeks it randomly showed up at my door without a single update on the shipment. I tend to keep my orders smaller range (under 1000$) for the sake of passing through customs easier..dont know if that makes a difference or not...But has worked so far. About to place another order now...
The gear from Naps has been the most potent shit I've ever used..nothing even compares...Gp usually has anything you need and Dragon PH is a very good source as well. Ive used GP and dragons Test E, Tren E, and both work great... Ive used GP Anavar, Eq, Anadrol, Dbol, Winstrol, and all have been the best gear I've ever used thats what keeps me coming back... Hats off to Naps they will always have my business....
Nice first post about naps. Welcome by the way

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

How do you like the dp cyp?

Back