• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Td so fast it will make your head spin!

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Due to the holidays. There was a small delay in our deliveries it seemed! After speaking with some other companies i found out it wasnt just us. Everyone was experiencing these delays.
PSL is back AND faster than ever! Without giving specific times i will tell you this. I recieved my tOuchdown in under a week! This is absurd coming from across the pond !!!! HOLY SHEEP SHIT! In the past, Ive waited 2 weeks or longer (domestic)from other companies(our competitors).
Im still kinda blown away. haha im just thinking how illogical this is. I thought it was a mistake.. Only mistake i made was doubting PSL!

Haha, I no the feeling! I've had a package arrived so quick that I was questioning myself what else I had ordered.

01e202d334dc21589e4494d8a9ba56f2.jpg

Here are a few things. I just recieved.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I missing something

Haha, I no the feeling! I've had a package arrived so quick that I was questioning myself what else I had ordered.
exactly. I was wondering what else I forgot about

I'm curious to know how you like the blends. And if either of them are "pippy".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the blends. I haven't tried all our blends. but test/eq is buttery smooth. and I'm not exaggerating. I use it as a base and add extra eq . since our eq comes 250mg/ml.
1ml= 200/200 of test/eq. so 1ml 2x a week. 400/400 .and 1/2ml of eq in the same pin. =400/650.
that's if your keeping test lower.
Now you could go 1.5ml x 2 =600/600 . add your eq 1/2ml each pin. now your sitting
600 testE/ 850eq!

99968bbb6434f660d6c8141f3d3c6a79.jpg
e09fedba8e5c74e266c99cce2b99eef0.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
a few others that come in. they were getting upset I left them out if the picture. So I'm showing some love.

I'm curious to know how you like the blends. And if either of them are "pippy".

also. the test/tren e blend is also silky smooth!

all of the replies were great info. I will prob think about adding that into my blast one day. It can be hit or miss with some people on how they react to high mg concentrations but sounds like they have it down pat pretty well.

Love the stack Mace!! Tasty!!

Thanks shadow. I'm finally ready to get back in the saddle.

Back