• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

That's it, i'm done

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm done Dealing with any other source besides PSL. I figured I'd take the opportunity (while PSL's domestic stock was getting replenished) to try out other sources because I needed a few things. I needed them quickly so I was looking at sources who offered domestic. At least one of these things happened with every source I tried....

1.) They had a stupid high minimum order requirement.
2.) Their prices were just ridiculous.
3.) Didn't have half the stuff I was looking for.
4.) Got no response after placing an order.

Sometimes you take for granted when you have a top notch source that offers great products at great prices, is easy to access, has a flawless ordering system, and top notch customer service. Sometimes I forget how good I have it here until I'm forced to try someone else.

LESSON LEARNED...STICK TO PSL!

exactly. The grass isnt always greener on the other side. The sun doesnt shine brighter ,and great products , at a great price arent always delivered faster either.

Next time follow your gut

Or just order international. Done it a few times never an issue and always got stuff within 2 weeks of sending payment info. Domestic was maybe 2-3 days faster

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Must have not used Dispense quick.

I'm done Dealing with any other source besides PSL. I figured I'd take the opportunity (while PSL's domestic stock was getting replenished) to try out other sources because I needed a few things. I needed them quickly so I was looking at sources who offered domestic. At least one of these things happened with every source I tried....

1.) They had a stupid high minimum order requirement.
2.) Their prices were just ridiculous.
3.) Didn't have half the stuff I was looking for.
4.) Got no response after placing an order.

Sometimes you take for granted when you have a top notch source that offers great products at great prices, is easy to access, has a flawless ordering system, and top notch customer service. Sometimes I forget how good I have it here until I'm forced to try someone else.

LESSON LEARNED...STICK TO PSL!

When you have tasted the best, it's tough to eat sub-standard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always learnt to never change sponsor unless they give you a reason too, it's just not worth the gamble

Remember, if you have strayed you should get tested before using your regular source again.

It WAS there just a few days ago...not sure where it went. I was him-hawing about which to order, faster domestic or cheaper international. I went international...but domestic was there!

Back