• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom Labs HGH - Review

tom01

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all, first post on this forum.

Background: Age 31, weight 86KGs, body fat 14%, train weight lifting 5 days per week for just over an hour a time. Usually 1 to 2 body parts per sesssion. Have been training for the best part of 10 years with on and off breaks. Diet:eat clean weekdays, cheat Saturday then ease back in on Sunday ready for the week ahaead.
(hope this paints a good enough picture)

Chose HGH for multiple reasons: Muscle gains that will be permanent, hair growth as I'm not look as full on top as i was in my 20s and the fact it can not be detected on urine work place drug tests.

After trawling the internet for a long time i opted for Pharmacom Labs as they had good reviews and seemed to be one of the only suppliers that had HGH in stock at the time. And I'm glad i did! I ordered the 10 x 10IU box as a trial for HGH and to see how i reacted to it with the hope it may become more of a long term purchase.

Dosage:

Week 1-3: 2IU per day - Sleeping like a baby every night (this is great) and was feeling quite drowsy through the day (not so great).
Week 4-5: 3IU per day - Tingling hands, felt good as i knew it was working.
Week 6-9: 2IU per day - Seeing more definition in my abdominal area - waking up with numb hands at night.

Increasing to 3IU didn't seem to have much difference in side effects so i reduced back down to 2IU to drag the cycle out longer.

Overall review:

I feel this product has great potential and is the real deal. I will be ordering again very soon to start a 6month cycle. Pharmacom Labs had great customer service and responded to my emails very quickly. Packaging was discreet and delivery was within a few weeks to the UK. Actual product presentation was also very neat. I was happy with the fact the pack includes a 10ml bottle of sterilised water too.

The one thing i have found and would be interested to here peoples thoughts on: i stored the GH in an electric mini fridge in the garage with a small thermometer measuring around 6 degrees C. Whilst my family where away i used the kitchen fridge measuring 2.5 degrees C. In the time it was stored at 2.5 degrees C the symptoms seemed a lot more obvious. Could that small change in temperature make a difference?

Thanks Pharmacom Labs!

6fe573e8ae6ba0970ff982aa5cc65fa6.jpg
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

Background: Age 31, weight 86KGs, body fat 14%, train weight lifting 5 days per week for just over an hour a time. Usually 1 to 2 body parts per sesssion. Have been training for the best part of 10 years with on and off breaks. Diet:eat clean weekdays, cheat Saturday then ease back in on Sunday ready for the week ahaead.

Chose HGH for multiple reasons: Muscle gains that will be permanent, hair growth as I'm not look as full on top as i was in my 20s and the fact it can not be detected on urine work place drug tests.

After trawling the internet for a long time i opted for Pharmacom Labs as they had good reviews and seemed to be one of the only suppliers that had HGH in stock at the time. And I'm glad i did! I ordered the 10 x 10IU box as a trial for HGH and to see how i reacted to it with the hope it may become more of a long term purchase.

Dosage:

Week 1-3: 2IU per day - Sleeping like a baby every night (this is great) and was feeling quite drowsy through the day (not so great).
Week 6-9: 2IU per day - Seeing more definition in my abdominal area - waking up with numb hands at night.

Increasing to 3IU didn't seem to have much difference in side effects so i reduced back down to 2IU to drag the cycle out longer.

Overall review:

I feel this product has great potential and is the real deal. I will be ordering again very soon to start a 6month cycle. Pharmacom Labs had great customer service and responded to my emails very quickly. Packaging was discreet and delivery was within a few weeks to the UK. Actual product presentation was also very neat. I was happy with the fact the pack includes a 10ml bottle of sterilised water too.

The one thing i have found and would be interested to here peoples thoughts on: i stored the GH in an electric mini fridge in the garage with a small thermometer measuring around 6 degrees C. Whilst my family where away i used the kitchen fridge measuring 2.5 degrees C. In the time it was stored at 2.5 degrees C the symptoms seemed a lot more obvious. Could that small change in temperature make a difference?

Thanks Pharmacom Labs!

View attachment 24977
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

Thank you too Sir!

Thank you all for your positive responses.

I have just placed my second order with Pharmacom Labs. 200IU of HGH. This should be here in the next few weeks.

If all goes well i will re order again after the first 100IU is gone and carry this on for 6months.

Will ensure i update you all with my experience!!

This may sound dumb. I just ordered some hgh. I have never used it. Only test decca and test tren. How do you use? It's measured in iu. Do you use special syringes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dosage:

Overall review:

Thanks Pharmacom Labs!

View attachment 24977
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
Damn son....awesome first post!!! I couldn't have done it any better!

B/P

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Great post. If it wasn't so professional you would have been flamed for making a review on your first post haha. You definitely laid it all out clearly for us. I'm looking forward to trying the Pharmatropin as well.

Thanks guys for the feedback on my first post. Just to keep this updated i am at the end of week one on my second cycle of HGH. Opted for 3IU PD. No symptoms yet, however that is to be expected. May drop down to 2IU after a few weeks depending on results.

Iv read somewhere that the GH mixed can only be stored for a few days once mixed. Is that true? If so as i'm taking 3IU PD for 5 days with 2 days off, i'm left with 5IU to carry on in to the next week. Obviously next weekend will be fine but every other weekend i will carry 5IU over. I understand that i could have the off days say one on a Mon and second on Thu however its handy if going away at weekends not to be thinking about fridges and where to stash the GH.

During my last cycle i didn't take much notice of my weight however a few weeks after i jumped on the scales and had gained at least 5KG's. This has still not gone & my body fat has not increased. Fingers crossed this is muscle gains.

I just ordered some test e from pharmacom labs.
Anyone have any feed back on that?

I just ordered some test e from pharmacom labs.
Anyone have any feed back on that?

test e 500?

The test Is good stuff... I suggest you get your own bloods mid cycle to see for yourself

Back