PDA

View Full Version : EUROTROPIN Blood Work Round 2

Gold's Gym
02-09-2017, 07:48 AM
These are the results from the second order that was placed.. They just keep getting better.. 26.9

GrilledCheddar
02-09-2017, 07:55 AM
Oh hell that nice. And consistent, can't ask for much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deathrattle
02-09-2017, 07:59 AM
Nice!! Are these the ones from November with the boxes delivered separately?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Vision
02-09-2017, 08:09 AM
Now this is the stuff that makes our job so rewarding...

The question is are YOU happy with these numbers? Because I feel quite confident with them..:winkfinger:

Again, what was the batch number from the first, and these were the UNMARKED box? (stock was out of containers)

Gold's Gym
02-09-2017, 08:34 AM
Both bloods were from two different orders from the Nov sale. I don't have batch numbers on any of them. The first bloods were kits that came in EUROTROPIN boxes but I threw out the boxes. These last bloods were from kits that showed up in ******** boxes. All this shows is EUROTROPIN from psl is quality growth hormone. They can be trusted to ship out quality gear n if for some reason something shouldn't test right they stand behind it n make good on it. The main reason I tested the growth n tested both shipments is there was so many people questioning psl n shit being said n mostly by people w no skin in the game. Vision took allot of heat these last few weeks n I'm glad I could help to put this to rest.
Thank u psl for the quality growth n yes vision I'm happy w the results. Everyone involved should be happy w them.

TKC432
02-09-2017, 08:36 AM
Very nice to hear. Got me some on the way right now .... can't wait.

deathrattle
02-09-2017, 08:44 AM
This is great. But how did that one customer (cant remeber his name) test a zero?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Vision
02-09-2017, 08:45 AM
Both bloods were from two different orders from the Nov sale. I don't have batch numbers on any of them. The first bloods were kits that came in EUROTROPIN boxes but I threw out the boxes. These last bloods were from kits that showed up in ******** boxes. All this shows is EUROTROPIN from psl is quality growth hormone. They can be trusted to ship out quality gear n if for some reason something shouldn't test right they stand behind it n make good on it. The main reason I tested the growth n tested both shipments is there was so many people questioning psl n shit being said n mostly by people w no skin in the game. Vision took allot of heat these last few weeks n I'm glad I could help to put this to rest.
Thank u psl for the quality growth n yes vision I'm happy w the results. Everyone involved should be happy w them.

Thank you again brother for the solid feedback, it truly finds us well here...I knew by the wording in your posts in the one thread that you had some serious concerns, and rightfully so it was completely understandable, but at the end of the day it brings us much needed comfort knowing that you're satisfied.. I also had to edit your thread if you didn't mind (the shipping detail is a bit sensitive)..

If there is ever anything that our team, or myself can assist you with, do not ever hesitate..

I also promised you credit for posting bloods, although you said you would do them regardless, it's my way to give back and show you just how committed we are to you and clients alike..If you decide to make a future purchase, let me know in advance..

Best regards

jozifp103
02-09-2017, 03:45 PM
Brother, you have no idea how much this means to us. It's stand up guys like you that provide members of the community with a sense of confidence and peace of mind. Need more of these kinds of acts.

Thanks so much.