• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Some Goodies Landed!

Nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Trenalicious

If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!

Gonna get shredded!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes sir I like the silver and blue

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Nice! How much winstrol do you usually run?

Nice! How much winstrol do you usually run?

Im running a fairly low dosed cycle currently and its working like a charm!

200mg Test E
200mgs Tren E
200mgs Primo A
20mgs Winny
20mgs Var
6IU Eurotropin

IML Gear Cream!

200mg Test E
200mgs Tren E
200mgs Primo A
20mgs Winny
20mgs Var
6IU Eurotropin

For some reason that conservative dosing looks so appealing to me. Bravo brother, keep diet and training on 100 and you'll easily make progress with a stack like that. I wish new guys would try and open there eyes to doses like this in their 3rd and 4th cycles.

200mg Test E
200mgs Tren E
200mgs Primo A
20mgs Winny
20mgs Var
6IU Eurotropin
looks great DB! I love that combo of test/tren/primo. and splitting var/winni. excellent

For some reason that conservative dosing looks so appealing to me. Bravo brother, keep diet and training on 100 and you'll easily make progress with a stack like that. I wish new guys would try and open there eyes to doses like this in their 3rd and 4th cycles.

looks great DB! I love that combo of test/tren/primo. and splitting var/winni. excellent

Thanks guys! Honestly I'm still so receptive theres no need to blast heavy until I even have the androgens for it

pm sent to op...oral or inj primo a...primo a inj kills but its fucking awesome at recomp

Got it! I'd go injectable...by pass orals as much as possible for simple health reasons

Thanks!

Back