• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Double up your order - valid till 10th of Feb

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Current bonus promo expires on the 10th of February.

for orders over $100 - $35 bonus;
for orders over $200 - $90 bonus;
for orders over $300 - $200 bonus;
for orders over $500 - $400 bonus;
for orders over $700 - $700 bonus.
Valid only for orders placed in our international warehouse and paid by Bitcoins.

In case of a seizure free bonus items are not reshipped. Only main paid items will be reshipped again.

Ampoules and HGH are not participating in that promo. However, if you choose pills or vials for a value mentioned above you get a respective bonus.

No more sales for MG or WU

FYI the normal 10% you'd get for using bitcoins doesn't work if you are going to take advantage of this offer. So if you order $300 worth you don't get a 10% discount AND $200 free gear; it's one or the other. Still good deal I'm hoping my BCs get into my account tomorrow.

FYI the normal 10% you'd get for using bitcoins doesn't work if you are going to take advantage of this offer. So if you order $300 worth you don't get a 10% discount AND $200 free gear; it's one or the other. Still good deal I'm hoping my BCs get into my account tomorrow.
Thats how its always been. Would be nice if we could get it all! But then with the bitcoin discount, over $500 discount, and loyalty discount...my gear would be about free!

make sure and use Dannies link also!

Last edited by a moderator:
Current bonus promo expires on the 10th of February.

for orders over $100 - $35 bonus;
for orders over $200 - $90 bonus;
for orders over $300 - $200 bonus;
for orders over $500 - $400 bonus;
for orders over $700 - $700 bonus.
Valid only for orders placed in our international warehouse and paid by Bitcoins.

In case of a seizure free bonus items are not reshipped. Only main paid items will be reshipped again.

Ampoules and HGH are not participating in that promo. However, if you choose pills or vials for a value mentioned above you get a respective bonus.

Still doing the 50% off ampules?

I doubt the 50% off would count in this offer though... If it did that would be SWEET!

hahah 50 percent off and a 200 dollar bonus on a 300 dollar bill.... Yeah I doubt that would ever happen. You'd be talking about 800 dollars of gear for 300 bucks. :clapping:

Got me another $700 order in! Can't beat that deal... $700 more in free goodies.

Looks like Test E vials were a big seller, out of stock now. Lots of the amps are out too.

Thats how its always been. Would be nice if we could get it all! But then with the bitcoin discount, over $500 discount, and loyalty discount...my gear would be about free!

Wrong!

At one time I got 10% discount on my orders of 4 kits of Pharmatropin and then added 3 more kits as my bonus items for the 700/700 promo. Things just keep going down hill now.

I just saw this today in my email and it's over. Hell I got 700$ if you extend me plus everyone is getting taxes back.

yeah basic def kinda messed up on the email. i just got the email today as well, went to make an order and the promo is already over. its still the 10th..

basic should extend the sale out two more days like it said in the email we all received today..

yeah basic def kinda messed up on the email. i just got the email today as well, went to make an order and the promo is already over. its still the 10th..

basic should extend the sale out two more days like it said in the email we all received today..

Will see what I can do. :winkfinger:

When I received the email there was still 2 full days left on the sale. And besides that, it's been on their website for months and it's been mentioned in here all along. Anyone who follows or uses basicstero knows it ended the 10th. And that was already extending it past the 10th of January.

And there's the 5 day grace period. As long as your order is in by the last day of the sale, you have 5 days before you have to pay.

God damn it lol just sold my bitcoin because it ended and it takes too long to get more was gonna stock up more

Dude don't know if it's just me but my coinbase is slow as hell like a week or something sometimes it's hard to plan out. And with fluctuations I don't like just sitting around with that much sitting there

Dude don't know if it's just me but my coinbase is slow as hell like a week or something sometimes it's hard to plan out. And with fluctuations I don't like just sitting around with that much sitting there

USD WALLET brother.

Back