• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

first injection

tcinbc66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
DId my first injection today, and it went smoothly in the glute with a little irritation so far. Is it all in my head that I am feeling a little light headed? Im sure it's no big deal but just getting some opinion. Did 250ml

You mean 250mg?

It took a few days after first shot but I had water retention in my ankles, not sure what that was all about but went away after a few days.

You mean 250mg?

It took a few days after first shot but I had water retention in my ankles, not sure what that was all about but went away after a few days.

Nah bro, 250ml, go big or go home

Sorry hit the wrong key. 250mg. I am expecting after 6 weeks to go to 250mg 2x a week.

Sorry hit the wrong key. 250mg. I am expecting after 6 weeks to go to 250mg 2x a week.

You should be pinning 250mg twice a week. 250mg once a week is just over TRT and shutting down your HPTA for no reason.

My T numbers were at 275 to start.

I am trying to get an on board wife to let me go to that point, I should have no trouble with it. Where did your numbers go from there?

I am trying to get an on board wife to let me go to that point, I should have no trouble with it. Where did your numbers go from there?

I can tell you long ester test takes awhile starting as low as you are. 250mg a week will start feeling good after 4 weeks or so.

I got the capped test my very first time so >1500ng/dl. With 250mg a week with blood draw 7 days after last injection you would be 1000-1200ng/dl.

You will feel it, that is for sure.

great. IM on Test C so i hopefully will get similar results

I say boost to 500mg/wk too.

You have AI and nolva on hand? SERMs and HCG for PCT? Read the First Cycle sticky?

You have T levels meaning bloodwork which is fantastic... too many skip that. IMO you should get more labs in a couple weeks to see what the gear is putting you at for T, E2, and general health markers.

I say boost to 500mg/wk too.

You have AI and nolva on hand? SERMs and HCG for PCT? Read the First Cycle sticky?

You have T levels meaning bloodwork which is fantastic... too many skip that. IMO you should get more labs in a couple weeks to see what the gear is putting you at for T, E2, and general health markers.

Didn't get any AI because I wasn't sure when I was going to go to 500/mg. I know to get gains I need to up it. I was told start 250 and then jump to 500 to enhance gains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I was taking 250 mg a week id be so happy. I get 120 total a week. If I take that I see tiny gains at 200 ng/dl. What are your goals? Are you trying to start a cycle? You need a lot more knowledge about what it takes. Without serms, ai,and hcg you could be harming your body. 500 a week you need to take things seriously. Even at 250mg. Get some labs done. My e2 would sky rocket, as well as prolactin.

If I was taking 250 mg a week id be so happy. I get 120 total a week. If I take that I see tiny gains at 200 ng/dl. What are your goals? Are you trying to start a cycle? You need a lot more knowledge about what it takes. Without serms, ai,and hcg you could be harming your body. 500 a week you need to take things seriously. Even at 250mg. Get some labs done. My e2 would sky rocket, as well as prolactin.

I am doing he 250 on my own. My doc was being all scare tactic with it and this was the direction I wanted to go. I will be keeping an eye on it for a few weeks then get a blood sample done. After 6-8 weeks I may start to increase the dose. I figure I've waited this long I can go at it slowly

Do you have a full blood test you can post to see where you were?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I can drag it out Monday I'm out of town this weekend. It was from may 2016

Even so it would give everyone a better idea of your starting point, and some others can certainly help you along the way. I on the other hand am still learning to do my own trt.you kind of jumped right into it.

Get Shredded!
Well I researched for 15 months before I did anything. Had a nov 15 test that was at 240. Started a lot of research since then. If you don't make a decision to do it you won't get anywhere. Not saying that to make you do it. But I kept asking myself what am I waiting for and I no longer could look in the mirror and say waiting was in my best interest.

Money is something I don't have. I have other conditions as well. I studied the human body all through college. That doesn't mean I know everything about each and every substance needed to take care of myself. I want to do it right. And my doctors have f'd my ass my whole life. So you can say I've researched for 8 years, but not on what I'm looking for in trt.

Back