• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Coinbase...WTF?

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's irritating me. I got everything set up, card selected and verified, everything looks go to go, but I have zero limit to purchase. Is there a waiting period before you can buy? It's been over 24hrs. Shit like this drives me nuts....

It's irritating me. I got everything set up, card selected and verified, everything looks go to go, but I have zero limit to purchase. Is there a waiting period before you can buy? It's been over 24hrs. Shit like this drives me nuts....

Have you funded your account yet bro?

Then that's the issue bro. You haven't used that verified card to purchase any bitcoins to fund your account, so you can't pay for anything with bitcoins until they are in your account.
I'm trying to buy Bitcoin! That's my problem.

I understand bro. You just need to click the Buy button and it'll take you through the process. Probably won't let you buy much with a card, but I think you can buy more if you have a bank account linked.
I go through the process of buying, I know that....the problem is when I go to choosing amount to buy, a pop up right underneath it says, "you have exceeded your zero amount of bitcoins you can buy." I have a zero limit.

I've said it from the beginning, fuck bitcoins were making this shit too complicated!!

I've said it from the beginning, fuck bitcoins were making this shit too complicated!!
Bro it is a little nerve racking at times, but if you knew where I lived, you might understand. I live where the rattlesnakes fuck the rabbits...

Coinbase has been a pain in the ass. I had a $300 limit, then, for no good reason, they magically lowered it to $150 a week. What the fuck is that? Now I have to work back up another 500 in purchases to get it raised again. Which will be a while for me. So small orders. What a pain in the ass

Coinbase has been a pain in the ass. I had a $300 limit, then, for no good reason, they magically lowered it to $150 a week. What the fuck is that? Now I have to work back up another 500 in purchases to get it raised again. Which will be a while for me. So small orders. What a pain in the ass
At least you have a limit...I don't have shit. Lol.

circle was so easy, now i just gave up on the whole coin thing

I went through the same thing and was ready to say screw it and give up. Localbitcoins makes its pretty simple. Not quite as simple as circle was but not far behind either. I won't waste another 10 seconds on any of the other ones like coinbase.

I gave up on bitcoin. Twice it happened where funds would be ready immediately the customer service said on email so I order and buy then it's 7 days wait time. Had to cancel order with vendor twice (they were very understanding about it thank goodness) and then one of the times in that 7 days value dropped so I was 30 short on my order. I didn't even have the money in my account.

U can use atms most limits r 1000 but there's a 7.5 to 10% fee but . Which sucks but is a way to do it .

For new accounts There's a waiting period of 3-5 days for them to verify everything before you will be able to purchase btc. Frustrating, I know.

For new accounts There's a waiting period of 3-5 days for them to verify everything before you will be able to purchase btc. Frustrating, I know.
I believe you are correct. I emailed them and they stated that my account was in line to be reviewed for acceptance.

Back