• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This is why we can't take cross-fit serious (record attempt)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If someone can explain to me what the fuck is going on here,that would be great! Because all I see is the theory of physics.. Start time 1:33
Moving-animated-clip-art-picture-of-pendulum-x-bpm-4.gif

So what are those called, swings? I think the last one was his only actually pull up

Relatively safe exercise if done correctly. It's only use is for kipping records. It's just one of those exercises that provides little benefit outside of the exercise itself.

I don't care for Cross-fit, however I strive to be able to do Olympic lifts correctly.

106 how bahh dah , and my little chunkster girl is cheering me on and thinks I am amazing... Oh Chris,

If someone can explain to me what the fuck is going on here,that would be great! Because all I see is the theory of physics.. Start time 1:33
Moving-animated-clip-art-picture-of-pendulum-x-bpm-4.gif

They are called kipping pull-ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh...to each their own. The kip isn't used to create strength, size, or to promote hypertrophy. It's simply a high capacity gymnastics movement used to increase cardiovascular capacity/endurance. Agree with it or don't...but it's a fundamental movement of gymnastics and is safe if done correctly. I see dudes at my gym who are huge and look fanfuckingtastic but can barely walk the stairs to the 2nd floor of the gym without gasping. I see dudes at my wifes crossfit box who are insanely fit, lift stupid amounts of weight...they just don't look like a 250# bodybuilder although they look better then many dudes on this forum. Personally i don't give a shit.

I know what the are..I was making a joke cause they're fucking funny looking

I just don't get the hard on that bodybuilders have for crossfit. It's two totally different things. Crossfit is a sport. It's nothing like bodybuilding. I used to do crossfit but found that I like bodybuilding more. Instead of talking shit on a forum, go into a crossfit gym and try it. I guarantee you will like it and have more of an appreciation for it. I agree that there is too much risk for injury. It just bothers me that people wanna talk shit on something that actually changes people's lives for the better.

Get Shredded!
I just don't get the hard on that bodybuilders have for crossfit. It's two totally different things. Crossfit is a sport. It's nothing like bodybuilding. I used to do crossfit but found that I like bodybuilding more. Instead of talking shit on a forum, go into a crossfit gym and try it. I guarantee you will like it and have more of an appreciation for it. I agree that there is too much risk for injury. It just bothers me that people wanna talk shit on something that actually changes people's lives for the better.

You're right cross-fit is a sport, body building is a way of life! And What does me making a joke on a forum have to signify anything I've done in life? Don't take things so serious, you'll hurt your brain in doing so..

You're right cross-fit is a sport, body building is a way of life! And What does me making a joke on a forum have to signify anything I've done in life? Don't take things so serious, you'll hurt your brain in doing so..

I'm just making conversation. I'm not mad lol. Like I said, I hear it a lot...bodybuilders talking shit on crossfit. Just wanted to hear a legit answer why

I'm just making conversation. I'm not mad lol. Like I said, I hear it a lot...bodybuilders talking shit on crossfit. Just wanted to hear a legit answer why

Well in your post you came off as if I was unaware suggesting I should join a CrossFit gym, you really weren't quite clear there bro...Lol

You are comparing apples and oranges... it's a matter of pride... that's like trying to end the debate between Ford and Chevy... the truth of the matter is CrossFit is a sport, and bodybuilding is a way of life...

People have this notion that CrossFit is something new because it took the Fitness World by storm in the past decade... CrossFit is longer than people realize... in the hot box ( the wrestling room ) at my old high school we utilized most of the same principles and they were employed by an old school wrestling coach, I'm talking fucking old school.. my wrestling days were long before CrossFit was even a word.. believe it or not a lot of the old school high school fitness programs back in the 1920's-50's did similar shit... get a look at some of the German private schools or even American private schools for that matter, some of those physical education programs were no fucking joke ( I'm talking in that time era)...

This is like talking about lifted trucks and imports.. on both sides of the Spectrum you can see some pretty impressive vehicles but it comes down to a matter of pride!

ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE (Drill sergeant voice) lmfao

Sent from my 5017B using Tapatalk

Pure bullshit. I wanna see him do some pull ups....real pull ups. All that momentum crap is for pussies. I've seen girls do better pull ups than that, seriously.

Back