• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IMR Accutane, How the fuck..

hannamuscles

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, so i was just wondering from anyone whos tried IMR accutane AFTER they switched it into a solution, how you take it? It literally destroys my esophagus and almost makes me barf every time.

Quit being a pussy. That's the easiest way lol. But in reality their solutions are horrible

Yup juice man!! I used to take advanced sdrol in a shot glass mixed with water and chase it with juice haha

Just chase it... Put some water in mouth, squirt some and swallow right away followed by more water,,, never have an issue.. If it's really bad then use some flavored drinks like juice..

Tastes like shit but it works. Never puked on it. Not even close.

By enema is best method for absorption, thank me later you giant pansy.. :coffee:

Tastes like gasoline, but works like a champ...i just dose and go...it's only a ml princess

Never tried their Accutane so maybe it's a different solution, but never had a problem with anything on theirs. Wife bough me some shit from apex that was flat out ever clear and I started chasing it with whiskey to get rid of the taste

I just picked some up and it's definitely not a solution. Mine is a suspension, bright orange colored. When it sits the accutane settles to the bottom and must be shaken like crazy. Pretty sure I've read accutane won't even hold in a solution, but don't quote me on that. As far as the taste, chase it like others have mentioned.

Liquid Solutions into Capsules

Simply buy some large Gelatin capsules (ebay) Size 0 or larger should work.

Add liquid, put the end on the cap and swallow. You can't make bulk capsules in advance like this as the liquid will dissolve the gelatin, but you can do this each time you need to administer.

"WES15" for 15% off at www.ironmagresearch.com

Back