• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Strango test cyp 750 week lc-ms labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigcat910

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
some older labs

750mg strango test cyp week
.5mg liquid research arimidex eod (garbage)

2e5ibg1.png

What was timing from last injection to blood draw?

Numbers aren't bad at all. Wish you would have said 5-7 days after pin and I would have been really jealous ;)

Lol nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I admit I'm curious what company you're going to use now after being unhappy with dispense quick and strango is gone. I'll be honest man I've heard a lot of good things about robolics I keep thinking next time I'll try him. A couple times I've seen his anavar and primo pass lab max so that's saying something

IML Gear Cream!
I admit I'm curious what company you're going to use now after being unhappy with dispense quick and strango is gone. I'll be honest man I've heard a lot of good things about robolics I keep thinking next time I'll try him. A couple times I've seen his anavar and primo pass lab max so that's saying something

Know local guys using him. He does them right, they look good. Agreed with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laughing at Strango... totally sucked GH15 dick. And now they are both gone. bye bye. Easy to overdose gear and get a kick back. Srsly

Sources are not hard to find . I have access to plenty of great private sources that ive neglected because pricing has gotten way out of hand.

most of the better ones only serve certain customers from certain places. Limiting exposure to keep them safe and their customers happy. A very smart idea.

Still bummed about DQ as i got on good authority they were a top notch operation.

Unfortunately the numbers said otherwise to me. No doubt 3700tt is good for someone, just not for the amount oil it takes to get there in my instance . Call it what u want.

In case u cant tell ,Its the consistency that matters most to me.

So Ive come to find myself in a world of shit recently trying to "stretch" my dollar by trying labs with cheaper prices hoping to get lucky .

Imo the most consistent GREAT gear ur always gunna pay a premium for .

And its worth it in the long run.

For now ill run through my pharm stock and save up some cash to get back with a certain private source .

I use a private UGL and he is anything but expensive. Take away the expenses of being here or other forums and overhead costs are cut dramatically.

I know strango had a good reputation but we are going back to stone age times in AAS years.

Sources are not hard to find . I have access to plenty of great private sources that ive neglected because pricing has gotten way out of hand.

most of the better ones only serve certain customers from certain places. Limiting exposure to keep them safe and their customers happy. A very smart idea.

Still bummed about DQ as i got on good authority they were a top notch operation.

Unfortunately the numbers said otherwise to me. No doubt 3700tt is good for someone, just not for the amount oil it takes to get there in my instance . Call it what u want.

In case u cant tell ,Its the consistency that matters most to me.

So Ive come to find myself in a world of shit recently trying to "stretch" my dollar by trying labs with cheaper prices hoping to get lucky .

Imo the most consistent GREAT gear ur always gunna pay a premium for .

And its worth it in the long run.

For now ill run through my pharm stock and save up some cash to get back with a certain private source .

Total blow hard. Put up, or shut up, or go away.

Laughing at Strango... totally sucked GH15 dick. And now they are both gone. bye bye. Easy to overdose gear and get a kick back. Srsly

He made a ton of cash from that relationship.

U sound jelly?

Not at all. But your dickfuck Strango did. He is in jail now, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Get Shredded!
I use a private UGL and he is anything but expensive. Take away the expenses of being here or other forums and overhead costs are cut dramatically.

I know strango had a good reputation but we are going back to stone age times in AAS years.

Very true about the sources overhead .

And strango had a bunch of hiccups that lead to his demise .

His products were still very good till the end imo and did everything in his power after his reputation was a bit tarnished to make things right .

bingo .. and if anyone kept up with strango they would know the last batches before he got pinched were shit

AY cockboy
I am impressed! But who is the cockboy? Your still sucking Strango's dick. I moved on to a super private source. You apparently are still pissing in the wind because you have absolutely no connections. LOL.....

He made a ton of cash from that relationship.

U sound jelly?

you can only spend $290 a month in the can. so no not really jelly big dawg.
now that doesnt include coins for the vending machine. so just give the honey bun eating
fatties coins and get them to buy your extra tuna. thats if you can afford it .
if i remember right that got all homeboys cash when they pinched him.
so no tuna for him

I am impressed! But who is the cockboy? Your still sucking Strango's dick. I moved on to a super private source. You apparently are still pissing in the wind because you have absolutely no connections. LOL.....

I'm not asking or interested in sources but overall curious. You know more than me so let me ask do you see a big difference in sources? There are plenty here that are supposed to be good but then every so often I'll hear about a private source and people act like it's way better or different. Maybe half the shit we all get is underdosed and you finally end up with a good hook up and realize it. Or maybe it's all the same?
I look forward to your or anyone else's responses it's something I've wondered about

I'm not asking or interested in sources but overall curious. You know more than me so let me ask do you see a big difference in sources? There are plenty here that are supposed to be good but then every so often I'll hear about a private source and people act like it's way better or different. Maybe half the shit we all get is underdosed and you finally end up with a good hook up and realize it. Or maybe it's all the same?
I look forward to your or anyone else's responses it's something I've wondered about

yes there is a difference. im not really going to get into it but even with a private guy with a great rep you can get something that isnt right.
there are zero guarantees in this game. shit can vary from batch to batch. remember it all starts with raws.
almost all raws come from china. even if you bought them from Europe , they got shipped there from china,
if your china man fucked up on accident or purpose , whatever it still fucks the batch up.
also some guys just know how to cook. good gear has pretty much zero pip and is smooth as silk .

anyway some guys spend years trying to find a good hookup. just like blow , there is ok stuff, great stuff, and the real fucking deal stuff

An analogy..... public sources are like whores with their legs wide open.... private sources are like call girls who are way more selective who they do business with

I see a difference between 3X8 sets and 5X5.

I also see macro nutrients timing before going to the gym as a very critical component.

As far as AAS I am not that impressed. Test plus GH does the trick for me and does not require a product of the Holy Grail.

Can easily find steroids anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back