• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Get your labs in order people, seriously..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not to stir shit up and call anyone out (I don't have a dog in this fight).. But I seen a respectable source with a problematic customer recently (god knows I been there)..It had me shaking my head!

This client is claiming low T levels, he provided bloods but the fucker had elevated glucose and yet states flawed product? People advocate that they're so goddamn well rounded/familiarized and in the know with this game concerning their bloods, but simply don't understand the the principles implemented by the "endocrine society" which includes 120+ countries, protocols in medical texts books world wide stating fasting and particular timing for reasons...You want good spot on bloods, fucking fast,and time your bloods according to the suggested time intervals, and yes it's necessary..

Glucose levels have been proven to effect 98% of people's labs up to 25% or possible greater..Eating can effect serum levels for up to 2 hrs after a meal and depending on the serum being tested it can last several hrs (what did you eat in that time frame and how much), further more there's a reason why testing test serum is suggested first thing in the AM..

This shit is hypersensitive,so many influences from cellular groups, some groups deactivating and others ACTIVATING..So much signaling!

If you don't know how to read bloods or take them correctly, don't even bother..I understand frustrations, I get it, especially if you don't know or unaware..But that's no excuse..You might as well shove flowers up your ass and show me a pic and try to persuade me that's it's a vase..

We need more stickies on bloods..like some detailed shit..

Rant over

I'm really not attempting to get anybody I'm just trying to point out that this is such a sensitive subject and there so many curves involved... I don't have to like them and I don't have to agree with them but it's the brutal reality, it's been medically proven...

You want fucking accuracy do a few tests, not just one and then go full force at a source... line up your Ducks before you call someone out.. I felt bad for those Representatives having to deal with such nonsense..

Heavy has posted some good info on testing protocols in the past. Do's and dont's when getting tested, different time frames for different esters etc.

GP20 For 20 Percent off gorilla

Heavy has posted some good info on testing protocols in the past. Do's and dont's when getting tested, different time frames for different esters etc.

I have seen his protocol, he is spot-on, people need to read them or because it's fucking ridiculous.. one person not knowing what they're doing can destroy the image of a company quickly

I normally don't get too excited about one test. It's takes a couple before I start to worry.

I have seen his protocol, he is spot-on, people need to read them or because it's fucking ridiculous.. one person not knowing what they're doing can destroy the image of a company quickly
Agreed brother

Don't forget about rotating sites. If you are using old sites, not rotating and potentially have build ups of scar tissue, sterile abcesses, etc..that can effect what you are actually absorbing and therefore the test.

So can alcohol and not sleeping or not sleeping well the night before a test, among a list of other things we can show will alter a test.

Thanks for the post Vision. I wasn't aware that fasting is required for these type of tests that we need to do. Another board member had me convinced that we don't need to be in a fasting state. So I appreciate you making mention of that.

Don't forget about rotating sites. If you are using old sites, not rotating and potentially have build ups of scar tissue, sterile abcesses, etc..that can effect what you are actually absorbing and therefore the test.

So can alcohol and not sleeping or not sleeping well the night before a test, among a list of other things we can show will alter a test.
spot on..enzymes such as esterases & hydrolysate which are key players for cleaving chemical bonds can have there performance hindered by so many factors, and yet people advocate "bloods are bloods"... Support the notion "bloods are bloods", because there's 100,000,000 x more data supporting just the opposite..That's like saying "a doctor is a doctor"..Fuck it, let's roll with the very first opinion we get, whether we like it or not..Meh..

Thanks for the post Vision. I wasn't aware that fasting is required for these type of tests that we need to do. Another board member had me convinced that we don't need to be in a fasting state. So I appreciate you making mention of that.
It's so individually based, situational, circumstantial, and some something are inconsequential and others are imperative..It's such a fragile process in attempts merely get a glimpse or snap shot of what could possibly be going on, thus a reason why people in treatments require multiple blood analysis before any vital decisions are even made..

Bloods are bloods ... Good or BAD ok? When they are good Sponsors Preach them, but when they're bad ALL hell breaks loose...

Don't judge anyone and their bloods, but sponsors do if they are low.

I still believe in the member and not the labs.

Thanks mick. Appreciate someone being the voice of reason.

Let me just say i have NEVER fasted for bloods when testing testosterone serums.

Simply cuz i dont live in a state where i can test freely so i always have to travel across state lines.

So i guess i could assume all my tests should be 25% higher ?

Yes i am aware my blood glucose was high that day . And i do monitor it regularly being i use insulin on a semi regular basis.

So to explain those elevations i had root beer probably 1-1.5hr prior to test because i had killer dry mouth and the kids/wife wanted SONIC. I never drink soda but hey i was at the point of desperation and my wife had ordered a root beer she didnt finish

So Moral of story don't drink soda preblood work because everyone will claim lowblood work numbers on high glucose levels now.

Let me just say i have NEVER fasted for bloods when testing testosterone serums.

Simply cuz i dont live in a state where i can test freely so i always have to travel across state lines.

So i guess i could assume all my tests should be 25% higher ?

Yes i am aware my blood glucose was high that day . And i do monitor it regularly being i use insulin on a semi regular basis.

So to explain those elevations i had root beer probably 1-1.5hr prior to test because i had killer dry mouth and the kids/wife wanted SONIC. I never drink soda but hey i was at the point of desperation and my wife had ordered a root beer she didnt finish

So Moral of story don't drink soda preblood work because everyone will claim lowblood work numbers on high glucose levels now.

I never made mention of names, I'd rather not debate and drag something out because I don't want to be attached to anything (I should have thought of that long before I made a thread,I never included a name or source).

But I'll tell ya what, here is what some of us sponsors go up against, and our asses are always being critiqued, even when we get misinformed from the posters...

Here is what the client said about serum being high, yet now it's being blamed on a soda..Which is it,a soda 1.5 hrs prior, or a meal..No mention about the soda prior, and now no mention about the meal..This is the shit I'm talking about!
To answer some of ur questions , though i dont think these can skew test results too much.
Tested 2pm 30-45 min after meal

Not fasted hence higher blood glucose levels(Though should have since ive been using mk and slin)

I commend this post and agree there are a lot of unknown factors that can skew tests.

And i am familiar with the study you are referencing done by the endocrine society .
I think you forgot to mention None of the men in that study were taking super physiological doses of testosterone. None of the study even mentions people on even trt . These were just regular guys who had regular test levels . And the test stated that results dropped as much as 25% in certain cases .

I think its unfair to be lumped into this category. Dont u?

ill reiterate that

My intentions were not to "ruin" a reputable company .

But simply to notify members and put the said lab on notice that something maybe going on beyond there control and needs attention.

Instead the whole issue was blown out of proportion and i was immediately discredited as some sort of scammer .

I never made mention of names, I'd rather not debate and drag something out because I don't want to be attached to anything (I should have thought of that long before I made a thread,I never included a name or source).

But I'll tell ya what, here is what some of us sponsors go up against, and our asses are always being critiqued, even when we get misinformed from the posters...

Here is what the client said about serum being high, yet now it's being blamed on a soda..Which is it,a soda 1.5 hrs prior, or a meal..No mention about the soda prior, and now no mention about the meal..This is the shit I'm talking about!

Meal was
8 oz chicken
225g potatoes

We can go back and forth argue timing and wether it was soda or food all day .The fact is i always eat the same meals and i never drink soda . Just so happen to have a soda prebloods this time .

I let u worry about weather or not the 15 min-30 min difference can account for that much of a difference in serum results .

My mind is already set on what i believe.

I commend this post and agree there are a lot of unknown factors that can skew tests.

And i am familiar with the study you are referencing done by the endocrine society .
I think you forgot to mention None of the men in that study were taking super physiological doses of testosterone. None of the study even mentions people on even trt . These were just regular guys who had regular test levels . And the test stated that results dropped as much as 25% in certain cases .

I think its unfair to be lumped into this category. Dont u?

ill reiterate that

My intentions were not to "ruin" a reputable company .

But simply to notify members and put the said lab on notice that something maybe going on beyond there control and needs attention.

Instead the whole issue was blown out of proportion and i was immediately discredited as some sort of scammer .
Like I said, I don't want to debate, and I'm sure you know about that study, it just rang a bell right? lol

Listen I'm not attempt to be condescending here while suggesting I know it..But, endogenous and exogenous levels can be effect through the same principles, levels in circulation "the medium" can be effected directly or indirectly in the same fashions, blood stream is the blood stream.. If you're notion is in attempt to discredit anything, then that mitigates Micks statement "bloods are bloods" in which you gave recognition to..:hmm:

With all due respect brother, can we not discuss your particular instance, as I gave respect to mention names or sources to avoid a shit show..The topic is about factors..It's hard to have it one way, without the other, I get it man..It would be better to speak hypothetically,and not point fingers..

Get Shredded!
Like I said, I don't want to debate, and I'm sure you know about that study, it just rang a bell right? lol

Listen I'm not attempt to be condescending here while suggesting I know it..But, endogenous and exogenous levels can be effect through the same principles, levels in circulation "the medium" can be effected directly or indirectly in the same fashions, blood stream is the blood stream.. If you're notion is in attempt to discredit anything, then that mitigates Micks statement "bloods are bloods" in which you gave recognition to..:hmm:

With all due respect brother, can we not discuss your particular instance, as I gave respect to mention names or sources to avoid a shit show..The topic is about factors..It's hard to have it one way, without the other, I get it man..It would be better to speak hypothetically,and not point fingers..

Lol about the study . Surely i was saying i was familiar just cuz just found and read it by doing a simple google search . Same way you probably found .

And about the mick comment i was simply tipping my hat because he said "he believes the member not the bloods " not as u state "bloods are bloods"

Maybe im wrong but i took micks post as he was saying it should also come down to a judge of character. Meaning he can see im not out to hurt anyone . And he trusts im not trying to screw anyone . So my results should be taken into consideration .

Lol about the study . Surely i was saying i was familiar just cuz just found and read it by doing a simple google search . Same way you probably found .

And about the mick comment i was simply tipping my hat because he said "he believes the member not the bloods " not as u state "bloods are bloods"

Maybe im wrong but i took micks post as he was saying it should also come down to a judge of character. Meaning he can see im not out to hurt anyone . And he trusts im not trying to screw anyone . So my results should be taken into consideration .

Touche' on the study...

Mick is VERY unbiased and says it how it is, we love him even more for that reason..Mick was recognizing your VOICE over bloods..

I don't think you're out to hurt anyone, as stated in my OP that such events can have consequential effects on sponsors even if not intended..No one is judging your character, just the circumstances and possible factors, variables mane..

My strong recommendation, get new bloods, do them differently, for a peace of mind... You owe it to yourself!

Not to stir shit up and call anyone out (I don't have a dog in this fight).. But I seen a respectable source with a problematic customer recently (god knows I been there)..It had me shaking my head!

This client is claiming low T levels, he provided bloods but the fucker had elevated glucose and yet states flawed product? People advocate that they're so goddamn well rounded/familiarized and in the know with this game concerning their bloods, but simply don't understand the the principles implemented by the "endocrine society" which includes 120+ countries, protocols in medical texts books world wide stating fasting and particular timing for reasons...You want good spot on bloods, fucking fast,and time your bloods according to the suggested time intervals, and yes it's necessary..

Glucose levels have been proven to effect 98% of people's labs up to 25% or possible greater..Eating can effect serum levels for up to 2 hrs after a meal and depending on the serum being tested it can last several hrs (what did you eat in that time frame and how much), further more there's a reason why testing test serum is suggested first thing in the AM..

This shit is hypersensitive,so many influences from cellular groups, some groups deactivating and others ACTIVATING..So much signaling!

If you don't know how to read bloods or take them correctly, don't even bother..I understand frustrations, I get it, especially if you don't know or unaware..But that's no excuse..You might as well shove flowers up your ass and show me a pic and try to persuade me that's it's a vase..

We need more stickies on bloods..like some detailed shit..

Rant over
Now that great sponsor is giving vials away to good members to post up based off of a valid protocol. He shouldn't have to do this but this is what it has come to.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Now that great sponsor is giving vials away to good members to post up based off of a valid protocol. He shouldn't have to do this but this is what it has come to.

I'm sure that sponsor never minds having members do bloodwork so it really only helps.

I been there... sometimes you can't please them all, and there will always be that one.. sometimes you have to go the extra mile just to prove a point.. you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't!

My endocrinologist always has me do my bloods first thing in the morning fasted for best blood results on testosterone test.

My endocrinologist always has me do my bloods first thing in the morning fasted for best blood results on testosterone test.

My point exactly..There's a reason why, it limits other potentials and possibilities..What do people really have to lose?

This is exactly what I did when doing the PSL PCT log, I just need to learn these half lives and shit, where is Heavy's post on all this? I am about to start up again and want to get bloods done before and I need to learn how to do them properly while on to see what numbers I get.

Thanks

Back