• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bitcoin?

cajun897

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How does it work? What is the best app to use?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

dude since they shit canned circle i still cant figure out an easy way. probably cause i am too lazy.
circle was great

dude since they shit canned circle i still cant figure out an easy way. probably cause i am too lazy.
circle was great
Cant have anything nice lol

Coinbase is awesome. It's a great app for buying, selling and trading coin. The price of bitcoin has been steadily rising since its conception. I've only made money on it. I'd say it's pretty safe. It's sitting around $1,000 a coin today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started using Coinbase. They have a $300 weekly limit, and charge a 3.99% fee, but it's worth it to not have to deal with WU or MG.... a lot of places give bitcoin discounts too, so that offsets it as well

Coinbase is awesome. It's a great app for buying, selling and trading coin. The price of bitcoin has been steadily rising since its conception. I've only made money on it. I'd say it's pretty safe. It's sitting around $1,000 a coin today

I tried setting up coinbase and had probs in doing so.
Researching I found lots of complaints.
Can u explain how to use it?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The Chinese government controls the price of BTC. They have strict control over how much money can leave the country from their central bank. People needing to move large sums of money out of the country have turned to bitcoin driving up the price.

Coinbase canceled my account about 6 months ago and I couldn't get my money back. It was only a few bucks. But fuck that

Coinbase canceled my account about 6 months ago and I couldn't get my money back. It was only a few bucks. But fuck that
Yeah this is what worrys me lol

Yeah this is what worrys me lol

You just have to be smart about it. If you send your BTC straight from Coinbase to known criminal organizations they will close your account.

IML Gear Cream!
My bro bought a couple thousand bucks worth when they were 90 bucks a piece. When they shot up he went to cash them in and his "bank" went bankrupt and took off with them...

Yup these are the stories I'm reading about!
Also if you wanna buy gear the money is gonna have to go to the criminal organization right? Unless the organization creates a legit buisness to have payment go to them and then they would have to launder the btc... hassles for everyone

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I use Coinbase with no issues, but I agree, Circle was the best.

I don't keep any money in my bitcoin wallet; I buy bitcoin when i need it, and send it where it needs to be as soon as the transaction clears (usually occurs within 45 minutes or so). Investing in bitcoin and using bitcoin to buy drugs on the black market are polar opposite. Use separate accounts guys.

MG for me...Fuck btc

MG for me...Fuck btc

I had a terrible experience with MG... the receiver had issues getting the funds, so I had to have them wired back to me, then they said I had to get cash back and resend it to a different name/location, but the only place close to me that does MG doesn't have that much cash in their register at one time, so they said they'd have to give me a cashiers check to take to a bank, then get the cash, then go back and send a second MG. Fuck that noise.

I had a terrible experience with MG... the receiver had issues getting the funds, so I had to have them wired back to me, then they said I had to get cash back and resend it to a different name/location, but the only place close to me that does MG doesn't have that much cash in their register at one time, so they said they'd have to give me a cashiers check to take to a bank, then get the cash, then go back and send a second MG. Fuck that noise.

Sounds like you caught the retard shift. Sucks man, I would feel the same way.

I'll have to second REHH though, MG has always come through for me, either sending or receiving.

circle was great

I'm right there with ya lol

Never had a single problem with mg, plus the cash doesn't go through my bank account like BTC.

The 'buy' goes through your bank account, yes, but the idea behind bitcoin transactions are that they are untraceable. All you can prove is that I bought bitcoin; you can't prove where I spent it

The 'buy' goes through your bank account, yes, but the idea behind bitcoin transactions are that they are untraceable. All you can prove is that I bought bitcoin; you can't prove where I spent it

Dude... they can and they do. Thats how they shut my account down. Bitcoin companies wanted to become legit and the federal government housed out a bunch of guidelines to follow. Once that happened they shut me down. But like always Im sure non-legit companies figure it out. The good ol cat and mouse game.

Since I'm self employed I get taxed on all monies that run thru my bank so the more I pay cash the smaller that check I write to IRS.

Ok so I got the lowdown. Basically the best thing to do is have multiple wallets at least 2. Buy with something like coinbase then transfer funds to the next wallet and possibly another after that. I'll have to check it out and see.

I'm grinding through a Circle replacement, as well. I thought I was going to use Coinbase but just recently they locked my account for a small transfer I did a year ago involving a single intermediary wallet. If you really care about using Coinbase then I suggest using more than one intermediary wallet.

I'm still exploring alternatives but I'm not liking anything that I'm seeing and may resort to using expensive bitcoin ATMs.

I use Coinbase but I also use Helix Light. They charge an extra 2.5% but it's worth it.

My advise is sign up and verify your ID etc with localbitcoins it is easily the safest and most anonymous way to purchase BTC by depositing cash into the sellers bank account. Normally this would be a no go but when you sign up and you plan to buy it puts their bitcoins in a escrow account and when you finish following directions they release it into your localbitcoins account, from there download something like breadwallet on your phone and transfer it to that app. Got a buddy that runs a pretty large company, this was his advise for me. I've never had a problem sense.
26d7e5cd817a1f00f4976f10365f4d3b.jpg

Back