• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

💥💣🏈 Super Bowl Sale 🏈💣💥

GGG

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Monster superbowl discount
35% off everything over 500$
And if you spend over 2k you get 35% off
2 free tabs of your choice
1 pct tabs
And 10 oils of your choice.

Sale starts Sunday at Noon and it will end Monday at noon

Pm a Rep for code and details

So 35% off any order that exceeds 500 or everything after 500 is 35% off

Shoot me a code if you don't mind

Awesome just wanted to clarify, if y'all could shoot me a code that would be great.

Keep up the Monstrous work :)

IML Gear Cream!
stupid question: The $500 minimum, how does that add up? Over $500 in original priced product then discounted 35%? Also, the email I received said ends tomorrow, above said starts Sunday and ends Monday? Just want to clarify:)

disregard my question above, the site worked it out for me. I had a $660 subtotaled and it originally showed free shipping. Once I applied the coupon code it went away, i guess because the total went below $500. I upped my total (after discount) to above the $500 minimum, but still not free shipping?

disregard my question above, the site worked it out for me. I had a $660 subtotaled and it originally showed free shipping. Once I applied the coupon code it went away, i guess because the total went below $500. I upped my total (after discount) to above the $500 minimum, but still not free shipping?
Did you get this fogured out yet bro? If not shoot me a pm and I will see what I can do. Thanks.

tripleOT - pm sent and order in

Monster superbowl discount
35% off everything over 500$
And if you spend over 2k you get 35% off
2 free tabs of your choice
1 pct tabs
And 10 oils of your choice.

Sale starts Sunday at Noon and it will end Monday at noon

Pm a Rep for code and details

Fuck man I must be the poorest mofo on here.. people spending 2 grand? I spend like 400-500 a year.. no wonder Im a not big..:(

Get Shredded!
Fuck man I must be the poorest mofo on here.. people spending 2 grand? I spend like 400-500 a year.. no wonder Im a not big..:(
I hear that. Id venture to say the majority of people spending that kind of money are resellers.

Yeah , most i have spent was around $1000 per year iirc

But i can see people spending $2k per cycle with big doses 16plus weeks

Yeah , most i have spent was around $1000 per year iirc

But i can see people spending $2k per cycle with big doses 16plus weeks

Maybe when my bank account grows up I can afford to be a big.

With this sale I ordered almost $1100 worth, but of course I only had to pay a portion :clapping:. I ordered enough for my next two planned cycles. Couldn't pass up such a deal and offered me a chance to try some other items....

With this sale I ordered almost $1100 worth, but of course I only had to pay a portion :clapping:. I ordered enough for my next two planned cycles. Couldn't pass up such a deal and offered me a chance to try some other items....
We will NOT let you down my man. Thanks for giving us a chance to prove ourselves.

Maybe when my bank account grows up I can afford to be a big.

X2

Im saving $ for my wifes new boobs.. 😑

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for choosing Monster Labs

Hugh, my PM option is glitched on my phone. Can you shoot me a PM that I can reply to whenever you get a chance?

Back